S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.Figuarts IronMan

Anyone know if hlj or amiami would have preorders for it?

Pre-ordered HulkBuster on Nippon-Yasan, thanks for the heads up.

These SH Figuarts Avengers are tough to get. Didn't even know about this one til I saw it on BBTS and it was sold out.

Hoping to get the whole line of these rather than the Hot Toys. I have all of the original Avengers Hot Toys, may add the new characters, but really don't feel the need to buy the rest.

Pre-ordered Hulkbuster figuarts from N-Y. Thanks for the info about it!

Pre-ordered this badass Hulkbuster, hope it turns out great cause all the pics there are really awesome and the articulation might be even better than the Hot Toys version.

Can somebody translate this?

f02.jpg

Also, does anybody know if the helmet is removable? Maybe somebody has seen it displayed that way a comic convention or something?

I think I saw on toyark someone comment that those pieces were the die case used in the figure, but not sure if that is accurate.
That's what I was actually thinking before, but thought "nah", that would be lame. Maybe it's removable parts or something. If those are the only diecast parts, then yuck.

I'm actually in the middle of pre ordering this right now, & am at, what I think is, the last click before my pre order is active. Good timing with your post. Now I'm backing off a bit again. When I saw the crazy price at BBTS, & it already being sold out, I was thinking I better get it from one of these Japanese online stores before they sell out.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do now.

I have a lot of their DBZ and Power Rangers stuff- excellent quality always. So I'm not worried about there only being a small bit of diecast in it, if true.

That's what I was actually thinking before, but thought "nah", that would be lame. Maybe it's removable parts or something. If those are the only diecast parts, then yuck.

I'm actually in the middle of pre ordering this right now, & am at, what I think is, the last click before my pre order is active. Good timing with your post. Now I'm backing off a bit again. When I saw the crazy price at BBTS, & it already being sold out, I was thinking I better get it from one of these Japanese online stores before they sell out.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do now.

No matter what, it is gonna sell out sooner than you think. I'm surprised the Japanese sites still have it available tbh. I recommend you make a decision soon, perhaps preorder at Nippon-Yasan and choose to pay later....that way you can cancel if you wish (assuming they let you cancel pre-orders?).

Nippon Yasan is actually where I'm at. I'm at the "Choose your payment method screen". Still have the tab open, & trying to do some research. Watching a Chogokin Mazinger (I don't know who that is) review on YouTube, & might watch some more, to get a feel for Chogokin figures.

I have a lot of their DBZ and Power Rangers stuff- excellent quality always. So I'm not worried about there only being a small bit of diecast in it, if true.
I have SHF DBZ & Power Ranger stuff as well, & they are nice. But I'm not so familiar with their Chogokin figures.

Edit: Bah, diecast parts in chogokin figures vary in the YouTube reviews. I want to know for sure what the diecast parts will be on Hulkbuster before pre ordering :thud:

Last edited:

Does anyone have any recommendations for where else to find the age of Ultron figures since they are sold out at bbts?

Simply untrue still available at the two links earlier posted.

Last edited:

Nippon Yasan is actually where I'm at. I'm at the "Choose your payment method screen". Still have the tab open, & trying to do some research. Watching a Chogokin Mazinger (I don't know who that is) review on YouTube, & might watch some more, to get a feel for Chogokin figures.

I mean it's a Figuarts, it's gotta be pretty damn good. I own figuarts and I'm extremely pleased with their quality. Not sure what makes it a Chogokin? The extra diecast?

Simply untrue still available at the two links earlier posted.

Nippon Yasan is out of stock of all the figuarts Avengers.

Last edited:

I mean it's a Figuarts, it's gotta be pretty damn good. I own figuarts and I'm extremely pleased with their quality. Not sure what makes it a Chogokin? The extra diecast?
It's advertised as a "Bandai Chogokin x S.H. Figuarts" figure in the asian market, I'm guessing because of the diecast parts.

I was pretty close to pre ordering, but came across a video by "Budget Stark" which mentioned "King Arts" doing a diecast Hulkbuster at 1/9 scale, & maybe with a $400 price tag. I think I'm heading towards choosing that.

The small amount of diecast on the Bandai figure (if it's true what peeps are saying about the pic posted earlier) was a bit of a turn off for around $300. I actually still want the Bandai figure, to "play" with, but not at that price, & while having other options.

I think I might be annoyed with myself for not pre ordering, if the Bandai figure winds up being more diecast than what I was told.

Back