S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.Figuarts IronMan

It's advertised as a "Bandai Chogokin x S.H. Figuarts" figure in the asian market, I'm guessing because of the diecast parts.

I was pretty close to pre ordering, but came across a video by "Budget Stark" which mentioned "King Arts" doing a diecast Hulkbuster at 1/9 scale, & maybe with a $400 price tag. I think I'm heading towards choosing that.

The small amount of diecast on the Bandai figure (if it's true what peeps are saying about the pic posted earlier) was a bit of a turn off for around $300. I actually still want the Bandai figure, to "play" with, but not at that price, & while having other options.

I think I might be annoyed with myself for not pre ordering, if the Bandai figure winds up being more diecast than what I was told.

The good thing about this Bandai Hulkbuster is that it has a Figuarts Hulk to create a fight scene whereas the King Arts doesn't have any 1/9 Hulk figures so far to go with if they produce that would be great.

Yeah, would be fun posing SHF Hulk vs SHF Hulkbuster.

I think I'd rather do that with the HT Hulk vs HT Hulkbuster though, even if you can't get the HT figures in as many dynamic poses as the SHF figures.

Oh man, thinking about it, the SHF Hulkbuster costs more than the HT Hulk :lol

Can somebody translate this?

f02.jpg

Also, does anybody know if the helmet is removable? Maybe somebody has seen it displayed that way a comic convention or something?

Those are the diecast parts.

I passed the HT Hulkbuster because it is way too big and outrageously expensive. I was hoping the SHFiguarts Hulkbuster will be more reasonable, but that is not the case. This exclusive diecast Hulkbuster is like the price of a HT diecast! No way! I guess I just have to pass up this big fella...

Trying very hard but I'm just not seeing the $350+ value here. If the helmet opened up and there's a mk43 bust inside then maybe....but seeing how they haven't shown it off I doubt that's happening. This thing is only 25cm tall - little over 9 inches. I wonder what Bandai was thinking...

One SHF Hulkbuster could probably get me 1 or 2 Hot Toys figures or a couple SHFs. I'm already getting the big four from The Avengers SHF line so this year is pretty expensive.

Hnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg. It not worth it unfortunately.

hulkbuster is definitely overpriced imo, and the proto pics doesn't really help justify the price, It costs as much as a Hot Toys Igor! :horror

hope they come up with some more new gimmicks or accessories to sweeten the deal cause right now I'm just not feeling the price tag on this thing.

The hulkbuster should be $149 or $199, that is the most I would pay.

:exactly: I agree.. Disney must be raking these companies over the coals for licensing fees!! Either that or all these companies are laughing at how gullible the fans (myself included) are to be spending so much money on this stuff and they're laughing every time they look at their profit earnings... :lol

Wow $489.99 plus shipping on BBTS and sold out. I grabbed 2 from Nippon-Yasan for $634.32 shipped.

I would consider $199 if the figuarts ironmen would fit inside the hulkbuster somehow. I am kinda pissed that I have to stick with the Marvel Legends Hulkbuster. I might repaint it.

Back