S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.Figuarts IronMan

Crap. I got an email from BBTS saying they most likely won't be able to fill my order on the Hulk. Supposedly they are getting FAR less than they expected. Had to resort to a Japanese eBay seller. $115 shipped.....sigh.....but I love the Hulk so it had to happen.

Crap. I got an email from BBTS saying they most likely won't be able to fill my order on the Hulk. Supposedly they are getting FAR less than they expected. Had to resort to a Japanese eBay seller. $115 shipped.....sigh.....but I love the Hulk so it had to happen.

I got the same email for four different figures (Hulk, Cap, Thor, Mark 45). Dammit.
Did you guys order more than one? I ordered 1 of each but i still received the same email. It said it would have to be reduced 1 per household for these figures. Does this mean i can still get them or what? Any help would be great

Did you guys order more than one? I ordered 1 of each but i still received the same email. It said it would have to be reduced 1 per household for these figures. Does this mean i can still get them or what? Any help would be great

I only ordered 1 Cap and 1 Iron Man. I got the same email. Does anyone have another site that we can order these from? There are some sites that ship directly from Japan.

Hi guys I need some advice please?

I was doing some research on which 6 inch scale War Machine MK II to purchase.

The SH Figuarts War Machine Mark II (July-August release?)

OR

The Play Imaginative 1/12 Metal Alloy War Machine Iron Man Mark II (May-June release?)

Sorry I know this is the SH Figuarts Iron Man thread. But if anyone purchased the SH Figuarts Iron Patriot and give their review I would appreciate it.

Thanks guys.

I got the same email for four different figures (Hulk, Cap, Thor, Mark 45). Dammit.

I only ordered 1 Cap and 1 Iron Man. I got the same email. Does anyone have another site that we can order these from? There are some sites that ship directly from Japan.

I pre-ordered mine from a local store here in my country. Most of the local stores here open 2 kinds of pre-order for SHF figures: the asian release (shipped directly from bandai to be sold to asian countries) and the japan release (released in japan first then shipped personally by the sellers to be sold here). So basically the Japan version is a local japanese release, not an international official release. The Japan release usually arrives faster but more expensive due to the shipping cost.

3 days ago all the sellers here have cancelled all the asian release pre-order and refunded all the money. The only one that isn't cancelled is the japan release. They said that apparently Bandai had a licensing problem with Marvel and are only allowed to release the figures in japan only. So if you still want to get the SHF Avengers AOU figures, better get them from sellers that ship the figures directly from japan because for now Bandai will not be releasing them internationally.

cmiiw.

Hi guys I need some advice please?

I was doing some research on which 6 inch scale War Machine MK II to purchase.

The SH Figuarts War Machine Mark II (July-August release?)

OR

The Play Imaginative 1/12 Metal Alloy War Machine Iron Man Mark II (May-June release?)

Sorry I know this is the SH Figuarts Iron Man thread. But if anyone purchased the SH Figuarts Iron Patriot and give their review I would appreciate it.

Thanks guys.

get the figuarts one. had the PI for about a week then I sold it. loose joints, weird articulation (especially on the knees) and not so good sculpting imo (eyes too big, faceplate doesn't align properly, body too skinny, black color too dark, etc).

it does have a light gimmick and more accessories (stand, backdrop), but with a higher price ($110) than the figuarts ($90) the PI isn't worth it imo.

check out the pics for the PI War machine mark 2: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.441038606016748.1073741884.392873847499891&type=3

I have the Figuarts Iron Patriot and it does not disappoint. Great articulation and sculpting, paint is flawless. awesome figure! I also pre-ordered the figuarts war Machine mark 2, and if it's anything like the Figuarts Iron Patriot then it's definitely going to be a lot better than the PI release.

get the figuarts one. had the PI for about a week then I sold it. loose joints, weird articulation (especially on the knees) and not so good sculpting imo (eyes too big, faceplate doesn't align properly, body too skinny, black color too dark, etc).

it does have a light gimmick and more accessories (stand, backdrop), but with a higher price ($110) than the figuarts ($90) the PI isn't worth it imo.

check out the pics for the PI War machine mark 2: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.441038606016748.1073741884.392873847499891&type=3

I have the Figuarts Iron Patriot and it does not disappoint. Great articulation and sculpting, paint is flawless. awesome figure! I also pre-ordered the figuarts war Machine mark 2, and if it's anything like the Figuarts Iron Patriot then it's definitely going to be a lot better than the PI release.[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much for the recommendation gregoriogeo. Since this is a pre-order I will google the best price.

prepare your wallets, SHFiguarts Hulkbuster coming soon for pre-order. :horror

iwm1DuB87r8Hx.jpg

iJ3zWG2syjlXY.jpg

irdazOqaVMfUb.jpg

isTzss40UzKZn.jpg

more pics: tamashi hulkbuster

initial pricing at 34,560 JPY

Wow! Looks good my wallet is happy because I don't collect this scale.

Sucks that they won't ship the hulkbuster to the states... the markup on this is going to be ridiculous.

Sucks that they won't ship the hulkbuster to the states... the markup on this is going to be ridiculous.
You can probably pick it up from Hobby Japan with no problem. That's where I PO'd all the other SHF AoU figures.

I was reading something earlier (I'll provide source when I get home, I'm on my phone) that said it will be exclusive to this site and they don't ship to the states. I hope that's wrong because I would love to own this.

???×S.H.Figuarts ?????? ???44 ??????? | ????????? | ???????????

it is up for preorder on anime-export.com and nippon-yasan.com both of them ship it to the states.

A-E appx $290 + appx $50 ems shipping (3-5days) pay for item now and then pay for your choice of shipping method when the item is in stock.

N-Y appx $290 + appx $40 ems shipping (3-5days) can pay now or anytime. They charge in jpy so you can 'wait it out' to get the most favorable exchange rate.

Last edited:

Thanks for the heads up Spark. Just preordered from Nippon-Yasan. All of the other Figuarts Avengers are sold out so I have to source those elsewhere.

Hulkbuster looks magnificent, but definitely a pass for me. Now how about making the bad guy, Bandai?

I mean it ain't "Age of Ultron" for nothing, right? :joy

Back