S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EG Cap, Iron Man, Iron Spider, and Captain Marvel up on BBTS

I missed out on the first shf Captain Marvel, and I'd definitely like an EG version so I'm tempted to go for it at BBTS, however do you recommend buying it overseas? I have not bought any figures from overseas websites before.

I missed out on the first shf Captain Marvel, and I'd definitely like an EG version so I'm tempted to go for it at BBTS, however do you recommend buying it overseas? I have not bought any figures from and overseas websites before.

For Captain Marvel the price on BBTS is so high I?d go for it on nippon yasan instead as it?s still available there. The only downside is you have to pay upfront, but it?s $40-$50 difference. You could also gamble that BBTS won?t sell out at that price and it might see a discount in the future. The rest of this wave doesn?t have near the price discrepancy on BBTS compared to importing at current rates. I have bought a few things on Japanese sites and haven?t ever had any issues.

no issues with the big overseas retailers (hlj, amiami, nippon yasan, etc). my regular go to for reasonable prices if you combine the shipping and limit them to SAL sizes.

For Captain Marvel the price on BBTS is so high I?d go for it on nippon yasan instead as it?s still available there. The only downside is you have to pay upfront, but it?s $40-$50 difference. You could also gamble that BBTS won?t sell out at that price and it might see a discount in the future. The rest of this wave doesn?t have near the price discrepancy on BBTS compared to importing at current rates. I have bought a few things on Japanese sites and haven?t ever had any issues.

no issues with the big overseas retailers (hlj, amiami, nippon yasan, etc). my regular go to for reasonable prices if you combine the shipping and limit them to SAL sizes.

Many thanks for the recommendations!

Anyone know why amiami or HLJ haven't posted the Endgame Capt. Marvel yet? BBTS price is too high.

Anyone know why amiami or HLJ haven't posted the Endgame Capt. Marvel yet? BBTS price is too high.

I think because it?s a web exclusive. I preordered on Nippon yasan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah they won't have her since she's an exclusive. Nippon-Yasan, MyKombini, and Anime-Export are places you can order the exclusive.

PO'd, thanks guys! Had been checking amiami and HLJ for the last week or so. Was also able to pick up the Endgame Cap 2.0 which I missed at the other sites.

Does anyone have strong feelings about the Endgame Hawkeye, one way or the other? I was waiting to hear what people thought of it, but it barely made a blip on the radar when it was released.

Does anyone have strong feelings about the Endgame Hawkeye, one way or the other? I was waiting to hear what people thought of it, but it barely made a blip on the radar when it was released.

It's a great figure. Likeness is fantastic. Pick it up if you can.

Yeah I like him a lot even though I had Ronin already. Here?s my post from another forum:

I thought this would be a fairly mediocre figure since I had Ronin, but I actually really like it. It?s a bit difficult to get him in an actual archery pose but the figure still looks great overall.
8508c2fff4a3416cdd9eeff186ad50ce.jpg

2361035d6c71100d2b8ec69fe955135e.jpg

3c85d5e844d5a8d96ffc8a6a892eeb13.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

same here, hawkeye looks great. i chose to wait for this version instead of the ronin one.

My NOTA Studio Steve Rogers head arrived today. Also got their Hammer and Shield kit. I can't get over how good the likeness is. It turned out almost as good as the solicitation photos. Very impressive.

notacaphead.jpg

Yeah I like him a lot even though I had Ronin already. Here?s my post from another forum:

I thought this would be a fairly mediocre figure since I had Ronin, but I actually really like it. It?s a bit difficult to get him in an actual archery pose but the figure still looks great overall.

same here, hawkeye looks great. i chose to wait for this version instead of the ronin one.

It's a great figure. Likeness is fantastic. Pick it up if you can.

Thanks everyone. I ordered it today.

Those shrunken down Hot Toys bootlegs don't work on these figures. I don't know what it is, but they never sit right with me.

I feel happy for the short-haired Carol figure! She looks awesome. :) I hope to get this one, as I do have the older version but her head is hard to put in expressive poses as she has the long hair which blocks the head basically in one position.

Also it is so nice to see a Pepper figure with face and not just the helmet. :) I always feel the helmet only -figures a bit boring (for my use), as I like to see the faces. Would be great if there would always be more expressive faces along the figures.

Last edited:
I feel happy for the short-haired Carol figure! She looks awesome. :) I hope to get this one, as I do have the older version but her head is hard to put in expressive poses as she has the long hair which blocks the head basically in one position.

Also it is so nice to see a Pepper figure with face and not just the helmet. :) I always feel the helmet only -figures a bit boring (for my use), as I like to see the faces. Would be great if there would always be more expressive faces along the figures.

I agree! Even though her short-haired is not my favorite I'm still looking forward to it.

It actually looks a bit better on the figure as in the movie. ;) I almost regret I got the one earlier, as I like this already so much better.

Back