S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got one of the key chains off eBay. It is shorter than the weapon that comes with Thanos, but it works. I’m not sure if it’s the same as the one you have because it doesn't say “Thanos Avengers” on it.

8C065B85-50D7-4F2F-805D-7A6ACC2959A1.jpg

That one does look a bit better. I was planning on sanding off the Thanos lettering, but won't bother now. I got the one I did because it looked closer to the movie one IMHO. Can you measure the length on the one you got?

Anyone looking for a Japanese release IW MK 50? Just found one sealed in my box of extras

Possibly. Got a picture?
Just got ripped off with a bootleg of a mark 50 (not even a decent bootleg), so I'm in the market.

I like the idea of opening eye part of Spiderman. :) And Wanda seems nice too, but not a must have for me so far.

Endgame Natasha is still my big favourite.

48038690487_c78265fb0d.jpg

48038690312_cc9e1fba32.jpg

And here some melancholic Russian night music.

48359714247_0be32e87d8.jpg

48359575426_65955f37aa.jpg

The upgrade suit version has been released. Got it today. The articulation is slightly better than the Homecoming version.

i made the stupid mistake of pre-ordering cap, BW, and the web shop exclusive hawkeye (not ronin) all together. so i have to wait for stupid emo hawkeye to get all of them. pre-orders had to be paid outright and nippon-yasan can't split orders paid for already... :slap :pow :impatient:

If it is the MK4 it's most likely a knock off. The MK4 was a web exclusive that sold for about $77 (¥8640). No distributor discounts so that would be the minimum one should expect to pay unless there was something completely off about the figure.

If it is the MK4 it's most likely a knock off. The MK4 was a web exclusive that sold for about $77 (¥8640). No distributor discounts so that would be the minimum one should expect to pay unless there was something completely off about the figure.

The Mk 4 got a US release and is widely available to anyone that orders from Bluefin.

If it’s a knockoff, it’s a damn good one...

E4F9F7AE-90B6-4E73-ADC9-E7373E58BA1A.jpg

damn lucky! i thought i had a deal as i was able to pre-order the amazon allotment for $85 since everywhere else was selling it at over $100

Figure is nice (good face, his beer belly and Mjolnir is included) but... just one head! C'mon Tamashii!!! :slap

I leave the complete gallery:

Back