S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't have a hulk yet so i'm getting it. pretty disappointed with the headsculpt but then again, none of them came close except the ragnarok version at least to me.

Just hit up some stores at opening here in Tokyo and the Mark 85 sold out everywhere as soon as the shops opened. I was first in line but some mothersuckers ran ahead and grabbed multiple figures.

These stores really need to figure out a limit on sales of these sought after collectibles.

So, for those of you at home, count the Mark 85 as completely sold out in Tokyo within minutes.

Just hit up some stores at opening here in Tokyo and the Mark 85 sold out everywhere as soon as the shops opened. I was first in line but some mothersuckers ran ahead and grabbed multiple figures.

These stores really need to figure out a limit on sales of these sought after collectibles.

So, for those of you at home, count the Mark 85 as completely sold out in Tokyo within minutes.

I want to get the Mark 85 figurarts but it’s such a basic figure, I think Figuarts is planning for a more definitive version down the line , especially since it’s Tony’s last ride

I want to get the Mark 85 figurarts but it’s such a basic figure, I think Figuarts is planning for a more definitive version down the line , especially since it’s Tony’s last ride

Well, based on their production run of most of their Endgame figures, there won’t be much of a difference in terms of availability. Thanos, Captain America, and both Iron Man figures sold out here the minute they were released.

If I hadn’t reserved one on Amazon for literally double the price through a reseller, I’d be out of luck on this figure. Can’t always count on them to rerelease figures either.

For them to so underproduce so many of these figures is ridiculous. It’s a higher priced figure. When collectors continue to see their collections incomplete due to the company underproducing key characters, it will drive people to stop collecting. It’s just asinine.

Well, based on their production run of most of their Endgame figures, there won’t be much of a difference in terms of availability. Thanos, Captain America, and both Iron Man figures sold out here the minute they were released.

If I hadn’t reserved one on Amazon for literally double the price through a reseller, I’d be out of luck on this figure. Can’t always count on them to rerelease figures either.

For them to so underproduce so many of these figures is ridiculous. It’s a higher priced figure. When collectors continue to see their collections incomplete due to the company underproducing key characters, it will drive people to stop collecting. It’s just asinine.

It should at the very least have some accessories, it really is a basic simple release. I got the Nano set 2 , it is a fabulous piece to own since I missed the original Mark 50 and passed on Nano set 1 because it lacked extra arms and legs

Should I post pics because head to toe , it is a gorgeous looking iron man figure

I missed out on Nano Set 2. I have everything else. I understand the 85 is as basic and simple as they come but it is an essential piece for any Endgame collection. Same goes for Endgame Thanos which was very underproduced. These figures are key figures for the lineup. That’s why Ronin is littering shelves. He’s an afterthought. Not having that character doesn’t really affect one’s Endgame collection. However, missing Cap, Thanos, and an Iron Man absolutely does, no matter how barebones the figure is.

I missed out on Nano Set 2. I have everything else. I understand the 85 is as basic and simple as they come but it is an essential piece for any Endgame collection. Same goes for Endgame Thanos which was very underproduced. These figures are key figures for the lineup. That’s why Ronin is littering shelves. He’s an afterthought. Not having that character doesn’t really affect one’s Endgame collection. However, missing Cap, Thanos, and an Iron Man absolutely does, no matter how barebones the figure is.

I recently got a phenomenal deal on a Mark VII ...every bit a collectible beauty as the Mark 50 as well in hand. I think I will be posting picks

Slappin da bass mon

EA4A8391-C03B-4D5C-83F4-EB03F348B603.jpg

What in the...Since when did sideshow collectibles start selling sh figuarts?!
5825bd64c764cbb784d4623b8b278c4b.jpg

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

What in the...Since when did sideshow collectibles start selling sh figuarts?!
5825bd64c764cbb784d4623b8b278c4b.jpg

I saw that posted somewhere else too. Kind of odd, they're sold so many other places and SS seems to usually only sell what they distribute themselves.

I'll grab that over the HT. Unless it does something amazing in the movie, this'll do.

Love it 3000!:wink1:

Have to take pics with my device..for some odd reason, I can’t seem to post my camera shots on here :dunno

Mine got sent out by cdjapan but used cheaper shipping method so it's gonna take a while

Back