S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finally got in WM Mk4, wish we saw more of this team up in the MCU!

SHF-IW-IM-WM-IMG-0887.jpg

SHF-IW-IM-WM-IMG-0934.jpg

SHF-IW-IM-WM-IMG-0924.jpg

SHF-IW-IM-WM-IMG-0922.jpg

SHF-IW-IM-WM-IMG-0906.jpg

SHF-IW-IM-WM-IMG-0949.jpg

Great sculpt on SW, will definitely get her. Not sure on Spider-Man. I'm curious if they'd do a release with him and the walls for the US.

pre-ordered scarlet witch! sculpt isn't too bad but not that impressed either. still wanted powerhouse chars from IW/EG xD

Anyone here with a mk50 who got that ironman paint-fading issue? I just got the mk85 and im planning on getting the first mk50 released.

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

Has been any rumors of a Mark 85 re-release or mark 85 with Nano parts thing like they did with the 50?

Has been any rumors of a Mark 85 re-release or mark 85 with Nano parts thing like they did with the 50?

Hoping this happens as well. Still waiting for my mk85 from an eBay seller... and holding off getting a second one in case they announce this.

Nothing; maybe Tamashii will have a good showing at SDCC.

I don't think they're going to be at SDCC. I have a feeling Bluefin is only going to display the stuff that they've distributed and wheel out the old IW display from last year.

I don't think they're going to be at SDCC. I have a feeling Bluefin is only going to display the stuff that they've distributed and wheel out the old IW display from last year.

Well Bandai owns Bluefin now so hopefully they'll show something, but generally they haven't had anything that impressive. They seem to have stopped distributing any figures that don't meet the $80 price point without adding effects.

Well Bandai owns Bluefin now so hopefully they'll show something, but generally they haven't had anything that impressive. They seem to have stopped distributing any figures that don't meet the $80 price point without adding effects.

You know, I've been hoping that they actually use Bluefin to release more products that are aimed at American audiences, but they don't appear to be doing much with them. If anything they're using them less.

You know, I've been hoping that they actually use Bluefin to release more products that are aimed at American audiences, but they don't appear to be doing much with them. If anything they're using them less.

Japanese business logic in a nutshell.

Exactly, I read people think that they weren't happy with the IW sales. Truly if their Captain America was good at all, it would've sold better. The Mk 50 and Thanos sold out fast. But then they release Black Panther with no headsculpt, little reason to upgrade, Captain America had an awful face and no ****ing shields. Bandai only has themselves to blame, but they're blaming Bluefin.

I have a question as I'm new to the line. I just got Endgame Cap and wondering whether if I get the KP IW Cap, his gripping hand will fit on my Endgame one so I could have him hold Mjolnir

I have a question as I'm new to the line. I just got Endgame Cap and wondering whether if I get the KP IW Cap, his gripping hand will fit on my Endgame one so I could have him hold Mjolnir

It should. Seen a reviewer use his IW Cap hands for the exact thing. Being a KO tho, might have loose or tight connection so just be aware of that and take precaution with warming it up etc.

Just in case anyone was wondering....
The metal keychain available on eBay and AliExpress is too small for the SH Figuarts Thanos.:gah:
20190711_213826(1).jpg

Back