S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they'll make plenty of these figures. The Infinity War Figures became more readily available as stock started coming in and a lot of vendors still have stock of some the figures (like IW Cap for example). Some are become harder to find though like the Mark 50... but I recall you could still snag it at the regular price when it was first released.

Just having fun while waiting for Endgame stuff :)

zz-AI-VENGERS.jpg

Anyone having trouble with Nippon Yasan recently? They had not shipped the Figuarts Captain Marvel on the release date as they usually did so I chatted with them and they said to open a ticket. I was just wondering if they got shorted or their shipment was delayed, but they did not respond to the ticket, which is uncharacteristic of them. I tried to call the English language line and got a message in Japanese then disconnected. What gives?

Anyone having trouble with Nippon Yasan recently? They had not shipped the Figuarts Captain Marvel on the release date as they usually did so I chatted with them and they said to open a ticket. I was just wondering if they got shorted or their shipment was delayed, but they did not respond to the ticket, which is uncharacteristic of them. I tried to call the English language line and got a message in Japanese then disconnected. What gives?

Mine has change to preparation in progress today.

I paid in advance from Nippon Yasan for Captain Marvel (simply because I had no other choice) and paid EMS shipping. Today Captain Marvel arrived.zz-captainmarveljelousy1.jpg

They canceled my order (Iron-Man 85) . I opened a ticket but they didn't answer. I don't know the reason of the cancelation. Their customer service suck!

Enviado desde mi SM-G935F mediante Tapatalk

I messed up on my preorder for SHF Ironman mk 85 at cdjapan. Got too lazy to add my credit card info so I chose to pay by PayPal. I got charged for it right away. Lol!

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

In other news inquiries, has Bluefin announced any domestic sales of the Figuarts Endgame stuff yet?

I messed up on my preorder for SHF Ironman mk 85 at cdjapan. Got too lazy to add my credit card info so I chose to pay by PayPal. I got charged for it right away. Lol!

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

If you didn't see it, if you use a credit card, you'll get charged in full now at CDJapan 80 days from your order instead of when it's ready. Doesn't affect most of the stuff they sell but affects almost every single figure release.

In other news inquiries, has Bluefin announced any domestic sales of the Figuarts Endgame stuff yet?

BBTS and Amazon had preorders already for Armored Thanos and a few others, but not every one yet.

I've been ordering from them for a couple years now and have not had problems until recently. My Thor and Wasp figures sat in processing for about 10+ days! So I emailed them and then after they responded (telling me to send a ticket) a few days later they shipped it out. My Captain Marvel shipped to me Apr 2 so still waiting on it.

Nippon Yasan is just a "last resort" to me because I really had a bad experience with them in the past. It also involved shipping times and SURPRISE SHIPPING FEES. Yeah, they made me pay extra shipping fees for something I fully paid for in the past. Then it took my item around 2 months in total to arrive to me. I just had to order Captain Marvel from Nippon Yasan because it got sold out everywhere I checked. Too bad a few days after I ordered from them, I saw that HLJ and even AmiAmi had extra stock of her.

I also heard from another user that Nippon Yasan will sometimes cancel a pre-order or an in-stock item you paid for, only for them to put it back on their store with an increased price.

Nippon Yasan is just a "last resort" to me because I really had a bad experience with them in the past. It also involved shipping times and SURPRISE SHIPPING FEES. Yeah, they made me pay extra shipping fees for something I fully paid for in the past. Then it took my item around 2 months in total to arrive to me. I just had to order Captain Marvel from Nippon Yasan because it got sold out everywhere I checked. Too bad a few days after I ordered from them, I saw that HLJ and even AmiAmi had extra stock of her.

I also heard from another user that Nippon Yasan will sometimes cancel a pre-order or an in-stock item you paid for, only for them to put it back on their store with an increased price.
That's what happened to me. They took the figure out of their inventory, then they canceled my order and two days later they put it back with a higher price

I've been ordering from Nippon for years now, never once had an issue, never had items taken back or shipping increased after the fact

That's what happened to me. They took the figure out of their inventory, then they canceled my order and two days later they put it back with a higher price

Yes they have a history of doing that.

Yeah no problems from NY from me either, I’m in the US

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys have been lucky. I don't have problems with them yet. My other friends did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back