S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really feeling this release. I think I may just skip it. The only things I like about it are base and the blades. I don't feel that that is enough to drop $90 bucks on.

I'll just buy the eventual bootleg of the nano version just to get the blades, feet, and wings. I'm glad I didn't pre-order that nano set because from what's been shown, it's very lacking. One would think that it would contain more weapons and accessories since it's an exclusive, but right now, the regular MK 50 is a better deal since it comes with a lot of things already.

I'll just buy the eventual bootleg of the nano version just to get the blades, feet, and wings. I'm glad I didn't pre-order that nano set because from what's been shown, it's very lacking. One would think that it would contain more weapons and accessories since it's an exclusive, but right now, the regular MK 50 is a better deal since it comes with a lot of things already.

Except the wings won't fit

Got my wasp with stand..I don’t agree with the reviews, this figure is gorgeous

With some modding instantly becomes one of my favorite figuarts

In hand it isn’t as blue and more like the film, I compared:wink1:

I hope we start getting some alt heads with these guys again. I wish that they'd included a Rudd head and a Lilly head with Ant-Man and The Wasp.

Seems like they know to give us alt heads when they're unlikely to go back and do some characters like Falcon.

I hope we start getting some alt heads with these guys again. I wish that they'd included a Rudd head and a Lilly head with Ant-Man and The Wasp.

Seems like they know to give us alt heads when they're unlikely to go back and do some characters like Falcon.

Also needed a helmet with eyes but the ML parts surprisingly worked as a good option. Just needed some tweaking

Last edited:
Back