S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I still need Hawkeye, Black Panther, War Machine Mk III and the Figma Hulk but the thought of dropping $100+ on each is scary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, I still need Hawkeye, Black Panther, War Machine Mk III and the Figma Hulk but the thought of dropping $100+ on each is scary.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you keep an eye out, Figma Hulk might go on sale again. Got it from N-Y for $66 +$12 shipping

If you don't mind War Machine 2 it also went on sale for $54 +$12 shipping (also N-Y). That's what I did since it was a cheaper option to WM3

Yeah all these dang exclusive are really making a bigger dent in the wallet for people that want to build teams

If you keep an eye out, Figma Hulk might go on sale again. Got it from N-Y for $66 +$12 shipping

If you don't mind War Machine 2 it also went on sale for $54 +$12 shipping (also N-Y). That's what I did since it was a cheaper option to WM3

Yeah all these dang exclusive are really making a bigger dent in the wallet for people that want to build teams
Great prices! How do you manage to get that cheap of shipping from Nippon Yasan? When I try to buy one 6 oz Figuarts, the cheapest is like $15 lol. If I try two, it's $24. And this is SAL! Based in Florida, just wondering if I have some setting that says charge me double for all shipping options.

Great prices! How do you manage to get that cheap of shipping from Nippon Yasan? When I try to buy one 6 oz Figuarts, the cheapest is like $15 lol. If I try two, it's $24. And this is SAL! Based in Florida, just wondering if I have some setting that says charge me double for all shipping options.

I choose the Eco - SAL Registered and has averaged $12.50 shipping for one figure. I've tried the one without tracking once and it only ended up about $1-2 cheaper.
When you buy 2 it seems they really don't discount shipping as we think. When I ordered 2 (Figma Hulk and a SHF clone) it ended up to be $26 shipping.

a096f814a549b6e31eaec8ed720ce997.jpg

They have, they're raised and a darker red though...As usual mafex is more accurate imo and comes with better accessories but SHF usually feels better in hand

They have, they're raised and a darker red though...As usual mafex is more accurate imo and comes with better accessories but SHF usually feels better in hand

Yeah that is kind of crazy, I hope they fix it to black. I need the Figuarts quality Spidey haha. May have to get both... Thanks for the reveal paintpot!!

Looks good.

I can't tell which is better, this or Mafex.
They both him look really good. Doesn't look like we get a Holland head sculpt with SH, but Mafex doesn't scale well with figuarts. BUT, mafex scales better with the other 1:12 lines. *sigh* as long as one isn't utter garbage, after seeing some reviews I'll probably end up getting both. Maybe. I dunno. I have bills. But.... TOYS!! :p

They both him look really good. Doesn't look like we get a Holland head sculpt with SH, but Mafex doesn't scale well with figuarts. BUT, mafex scales better with the other 1:12 lines. *sigh* as long as one isn't utter garbage, after seeing some reviews I'll probably end up getting both. Maybe. I dunno. I have bills. But.... TOYS!! :p

Agreed Justcrash. However their track record with releases is craptacular. If they have a release date of 1st quart. the item will be delayed until 3rd quart. :lol

Back