S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.Figuarts IronMan

Just found comparisons of the Figuarts Mark 45 with the Figuarts Ultron and Revoltech Ultron respectively:

ue489J0.jpg

O4VhTgK.jpg

Disregarding how the paint doesn't seem complete yet (it's still missing the red paint), I'm honestly leaning towards the Revoltech as the better-looking figure. The stylized look actually serves to off-set the scaling issues which makes him look more proportional than the Figuarts Ultron. In contrast, the less-stylized proportions of the Figuarts actually work against it since it ends up looking skinny next to Iron Man. Though only thing I'm wondering about is the height, the specs outline that the Revoltech is smaller than the Figuarts and yet these photos seem to show otherwise.

Still getting both though, but Revoltech has definitely won me over with their Ultron.

both look good, im sticking with figuarts though because its A) same line ad B) the longer arms make him look more alien then a simple robot

Revo Ultron looks way better and more "to scale" with the SHFs, so glad I ordered it :yess:

Confirmed by Bandai at today's Tamashii Nations event.

(1) S.H. Figuarts Ironman Series Tony Stark;
(2) S.H. Figuarts Ironman Series Hall of Armor;
(3) S.H. Figuarts Avengers Series Hawkeye;
(4) S.H. Figuarts Avengers Series Black Widow;

I think some of you might be kicking yourselves in the face right now :lol

Confirmed by Bandai at today's Tamashii Nations event.

(1) S.H. Figuarts Ironman Series Tony Stark;
(2) S.H. Figuarts Ironman Series Hall of Armor;
(3) S.H. Figuarts Avengers Series Hawkeye;
(4) S.H. Figuarts Avengers Series Black Widow;

I think some of you might be kicking yourselves in the face right now :lol

Heard about this just now. Well I'm definitely getting Tony and Natasha for sure. :hi5:

As for the HOA suits, I'm definitely tempted and if I were to cherry-pick, at least Mark 3 and Mark 7.

Thanks for the pics and wow they look great! :clap

You can see prototypes of Mark II - Mark VII (including the already released Mark VI) behind Tony. I would love to get the Mark III and Mark VII. I I will definitely pick up AoU Hawkeye.

Its official, between this and star wars, my hot toys are all going out the door!

Cannot wait!

Im also a but surprised theres no vision announcement, i tgought he was more popular than BW and HE... Soon hopefully

anyone else ever stop and think on how great a Thanos SHF will be?:pray:

Well, the only thing holding me back from getting the figuarts Avengers was that they didn't have Black Widow and Hawkeye. Time for me to start! Hope they add Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, and Vision eventually too

Aaaaand with that, I have just ordered Thor and Iron Man Mark 45. Need to find Cap and Hulk for a good price and Hawkeye/Black Widow will be definite pre-orders.

Back