S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too am eagerly awaiting the IW preview. Hoping we get some characters to fill the ranks!
I assume it is all up to Disney/Marvel on when to unveil the new figs. Now a days some of the merchandise can be spoilers!

In the meantime I had some free time to do a team up I've been wanting to do.
S.H._Figuarts_New_Avengers_IMG_0060.jpg

And then threw in another guest, just for kicks...
S.H._Figuarts_New_Avengers_Wolv_IMG_2535.jpg

Great shots markecho! Is that a custom diorama base you’re using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will there ever be a Figuarts Punisher?

They haven't done any Netflix stuff and haven't done any comic based stuff either, so I doubt it. I'm sure they'll concentrate on Infinity War anyway. I'm hoping they're gonna do something similar that they did with TLJ and have them ready to go in a month or two around when the movie comes out.

giphy.gif

:( disappointed, but not surprised. Pass on almost everything...was hoping they would do others, UNLESS they haven't unveiled yet.
Glad to get Bucky, but hope for other characters to build up the team.

S.H.F is slowly loosing my business - dang it.

What's up with the Cap face print? Strange looks pretty much the same. I'll probably wait to see if mafex puts out a better spider-man like they did with HC. Starlord looks like a reissue. They did make IM interesting and I'll probably get BW and Thanos. Not sure on the rest.

They haven't done any Netflix stuff and haven't done any comic based stuff either, so I doubt it. I'm sure they'll concentrate on Infinity War anyway. I'm hoping they're gonna do something similar that they did with TLJ and have them ready to go in a month or two around when the movie comes out.

Hey I was right!

giphy.gif

:( disappointed, but not surprised. Pass on almost everything...was hoping they would do others, UNLESS they haven't unveiled yet.
Glad to get Bucky, but hope for other characters to build up the team.

S.H.F is slowly loosing my business - dang it.

What else did you expect? We're getting 7 normal releases in 3 months which is way more than I expected. Should remember that Dr. Strange, Black Widow, and Star-Lord were web exclusives in Japan before and are now normal releases. They weren't going to start out their IW without the big hitters like IM and Captain America. I was worried they were going to stop there like with Civil War. The only disappointment for me is the lack of alternate heads for everyone but BW and lack of accessories for Captain America.

What's up with the Cap face print? Strange looks pretty much the same. I'll probably wait to see if mafex puts out a better spider-man like they did with HC. Starlord looks like a reissue. They did make IM interesting and I'll probably get BW and Thanos. Not sure on the rest.

Cap's face print looks like they just took the Civil War version and slapped a beard on it.

Overall I'm really excited that they are going all in for Infinity War. We'll at least get Bucky and another Hulkbuster. There is an "and more" sign on the tamashii web site also, so hopefully they pump some more out. I'm interested in how these will get released in the US. Do they just do re-releases of Strange and Star-Lord with the same effects? Can they double pack some figures to get away from the accessories? I was surprised they were able to release Gladiator Hulk with nothing but a very high price.

Really don’t like that Spider-Man mold. But at least it looks somewhat better as Iron Spider.

Hey I was right!

What else did you expect? We're getting 7 normal releases in 3 months which is way more than I expected. Should remember that Dr. Strange, Black Widow, and Star-Lord were web exclusives in Japan before and are now normal releases. They weren't going to start out their IW without the big hitters like IM and Captain America. I was worried they were going to stop there like with Civil War. The only disappointment for me is the lack of alternate heads for everyone but BW and lack of accessories for Captain America.

Cap's face print looks like they just took the Civil War version and slapped a beard on it.

Overall I'm really excited that they are going all in for Infinity War. We'll at least get Bucky and another Hulkbuster. There is an "and more" sign on the tamashii web site also, so hopefully they pump some more out. I'm interested in how these will get released in the US. Do they just do re-releases of Strange and Star-Lord with the same effects? Can they double pack some figures to get away from the accessories? I was surprised they were able to release Gladiator Hulk with nothing but a very high price.

It will be interesting to see where they go. Its almost over saturation on some of the characters. Maybe I am jumping the gun, but no unmasked sculpt for BP again? I can't sit back and pretend I don't like their stuff, lol. I'm not "that guy."

Where are you seeing we are getting a Bucky finally? I may have missed it in the thread. Sometimes by the time I get back here there will be 10 new pages, lol.

Bucky is teased in a video in their youtube announcement.

Seeing how high quality these figures are has got me wondering if I should get out of the ever-expensive Hot Toys game... Especially since these guys actually get figures out when the hammer is hot.

I'm guessing "and more" might refer to Hulk and Thor at the very least.

Since they did BW, I'm hoping for a Hawkeye, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Falcon, War Machine, Groot, Gamora, Drax, Ant-Man, Wasp, and the Black Order. I feel after the Black Order the next least likely to be made is Falcon because of his wings. The rest I feel have a good chance since Hawkeye, WM, and AM have been done before, Vision, SW, Groot, Gamora, and Drax all are desperately needed, and Wasp will be in 3 movies already.

Since they did BW, I'm hoping for a Hawkeye, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Falcon, War Machine, Groot, Gamora, Drax, Ant-Man, Wasp, and the Black Order. I feel after the Black Order the next least likely to be made is Falcon because of his wings. The rest I feel have a good chance since Hawkeye, WM, and AM have been done before, Vision, SW, Groot, Gamora, and Drax all are desperately needed, and Wasp will be in 3 movies already.

Hoping for all those as well, but they promised a similar thing for Civil War and failed to deliver.

Seeing how high quality these figures are has got me wondering if I should get out of the ever-expensive Hot Toys game... Especially since these guys actually get figures out when the hammer is hot.

I started out with Figuarts and got into Hot Toys. I'm all in for HT OT Star Wars but just dabbling for Marvel. I'm just gonna eventually get 1 of each character instead of multiple like I can do for Figuarts.

Hoping for all those as well, but they promised a similar thing for Civil War and failed to deliver.

At least this time they showed figures and not concept art for the movie.

Captain-America-Civil-War-Figuarts-Figures-Lineup.jpg

This looked like a good line up, but only Cap, Iron Man, Ant-Man, Black Panther, War Machine, and a special box set of Cap and IM getting released left a lot of collectors salty. I mean come on, they would have never made a Sharon Carter anyway. The image didn't even show Scarlet Witch either. I can only assume they showed this to settle peoples minds since they didn't make a Vision, Scarlet Witch, or Quicksilver for AoU. But they didn't deliver, which is weird since it only needed 6 more figures to be complete. I feel they have learned from this mistake.

Avengers-Infinity-War-SH-Figuarts-2.jpg

Already 10 figures confirmed and no movie promo images.

I feel like a new Hulk and Thor hare almost guaranteed. Like I said before Hawkeye, War Machine, and Ant-Man are very likely, followed by Vision, Scarlet Witch, Groot, Gamora, and Drax, then Wasp, then Falcon, then the Black Order.

I have a SMALL HT collection. 8 tops I think. For the most part, discarding drunk comic con purchases (yay for TDKR Batman and TDK Joker) I’m probably not going to dedicate to the line. Too costly and since my space is limited, they take up a lot of real estate. 1:12 seems to be a sweet spot for space and design amenities. For me anyway, certainly not saying my opinion is THE opinion to have.

At least this time they showed figures and not concept art for the movie.

View attachment 396820

This looked like a good line up, but only Cap, Iron Man, Ant-Man, Black Panther, War Machine, and a special box set of Cap and IM getting released left a lot of collectors salty. I mean come on, they would have never made a Sharon Carter anyway. The image didn't even show Scarlet Witch either. I can only assume they showed this to settle peoples minds since they didn't make a Vision, Scarlet Witch, or Quicksilver for AoU. But they didn't deliver, which is weird since it only needed 6 more figures to be complete. I feel they have learned from this mistake.

I think it's to do with the fact that Marvel isn't as popular in Japan as it is in the U.S. (where until recently they couldn't even get their figures in), as well as the fact that the S.H. Figuarts line tends to have a much smaller output of figures anyway. I mean, look how long it took to get Hawkeye and Black Widow from Age of Ultron. Even if it's what they teased, I don't think getting the entire cast of AOU or Civil War was ever really feasible for them.

Back