S.H.Figuarts Indiana Jones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably. Is there a strong secondary market for SHF? It could just be the figure, but I just got a boxed Phasma for £30. I'm wondering if Indy is worth keeping MIB. I'd check eBay for your 3rd. I got mine for under £100 with FedEx express shipping.

Indy merchandise has never been a given. I suspect there will be another dry spell, quite possibly for a while.

That's okay though. The best days are gone. Look back fondly, if at all possible.

I guess.

Probably. Is there a strong secondary market for SHF? It could just be the figure, but I just got a boxed Phasma for £30. I'm wondering if Indy is worth keeping MIB. I'd check eBay for your 3rd. I got mine for under £100 with FedEx express shipping.
Keeping one boxed is merely me liking the look of unopened figures - and it looks perfectly matched to a VHS boxset I still have. So it's not from a resale POV that I'm keeping one MIB.

Well anyway if this indeed is to be my only Indiana Jones figure it's a damn good one and I can live with it.

I think the licensing is over. The Hasbro line is the deepest bench we’ll ever get for Indy. Despite the fact there’s constant demand, it clearly doesn’t sell enough for mass market. Yet already certain Hasbro figs are escalating in value. Try to find a Kazim (!!) for under $50. Hoping a third party will do Mola Ram in 1/12, b/c I don’t think they’ll license that character.

Sadly, I haven't opened up most of the adventure series figures. Certainly, no enjoyment has come from acquiring them. Surprised to hear Kazim is fetching higher prices.

Keeping one boxed is merely me liking the look of unopened figures - and it looks perfectly matched to a VHS boxset I still have. So it's not from a resale POV that I'm keeping one MIB.

Well anyway if this indeed is to be my only Indiana Jones figure it's a damn good one and I can live with it.
Ok, fair enough. At least they never went plastic free like Hasbro tried to. Open any figure that came like that and your resale vanishes. At least with plastic packaging you can put it back nicely if you're careful.

I think the licensing is over. The Hasbro line is the deepest bench we’ll ever get for Indy. Despite the fact there’s constant demand, it clearly doesn’t sell enough for mass market. Yet already certain Hasbro figs are escalating in value. Try to find a Kazim (!!) for under $50. Hoping a third party will do Mola Ram in 1/12 b/c I don’t think they’re licensing that character anymore.

I could understand it. I wanted a definitive Indy and that is what SHF gave me. It also cost WAAAAAAAY less than any 1/6 I would've been happy with.

Updated the head and Fedora on my SH Figuarts. Love that figure and it just blows the Hasbro version away in my opinion.

Attachments

• 20240408_152446.jpg
    20240408_152446.jpg
    618.5 KB · Views: 0
Do you mean the ball of blu tack to raise the head up a bit? I need to swap the bag over with the Hasbro version too as the SH version's strap is too short so the top of the bag sits too high above his belt.
Here's a better, natural daylight photo.

Attachments

• 20240408_172225.jpg
    20240408_172225.jpg
    325.2 KB · Views: 0
Yes, that's what I meant. It may look odd from the sides, but, that's not really how you'll see him on the shelf. The Hasbro bag is a good idea. I never went with it because my Indy already cost me enough without having to get a whole other figure just for accessories. I went down that rabbit hole with a 1/6 one and it was only this figure that got me out of it.

Back