S.H. Figuarts General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anybody else seen a photo of the S.H. Figuarts Deluxe Edition Death Trooper? Apparently Tamashii Nations is going to release one at some point.

I'm gonna need to stock up on stands for all these figuarts licenses.

I bought a whole bunch from HLJ when they were reissued. That seems to be the cheapest way to get them.

The "elite death trooper" is a bandai model kit, they also makes K2S0 and Shore trooper

This is the Bandai model kit?

491895.jpg

Ah they also made this, I know there is a model kit death trooper, you can put all the commander equipment on him
So this figuarts isn't announced yet, beside this picture

Ah they also made this, I know there is a model kit death trooper, you can put all the commander equipment on him
So this figuarts isn't announced yet, beside this picture

I like the idea of including it with a regular Death Trooper. I've never bought any but the Bandai Model Kits look really nice. I was tempted to buy the First Storm Trooper w/ Baton and Shield but the detail on the S.H. Figuarts was too tempting to pass.

The S.H. Figuarts DX Dreath Trooper could be shown at Tamashii Nations Event later this month. I'm interesting to see what other prototypes will be revealed.

What do you guys think of this loose ebay listing of Figuarts Star Wars VI Luke? Too good to be true? Seller has 99.9% positive feedback, but I'm weary of pulling the trigger in case it's a knock-off.

What do you guys think of this loose ebay listing of Figuarts Star Wars VI Luke? Too good to be true? Seller has 99.9% positive feedback, but I'm weary of pulling the trigger in case it's a knock-off.
Price is good. Just missing a box. I bought my second hand copy from mandarake for about $120 canadian dollars with everything included.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone. Pulled the trigger and at least I should be covered by ebay if something goes wrong.

Back