S.H. Figuarts General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just won the SH Figuarts G Gundam Domon Kashu figure for $52. Now finally my Master Asia figure will have someone to pose with. Figure was boring by itself.

That right there is why I miss the TMNT cartoon. Was his swords always that low on the cartoon. I can't remember

hqdefault.jpg

Yea I don't get it.... Why is the face so bad? thought Figuarts are good with head sculpts... or does that only apply to their anime characters?

Probably, since the AoU likenesses aren't that stellar. They can get by on a mask or CGI sculpt on a real person's face. Though Bruce Lee's likeness is great, maybe they have a hard time with real womens' likenesses? Scarlet may be their first

Yea might just be real life Women they are having problems with cause the Civil War Cap head sculpt looks great. Also the Star War figuarts head sculpts looks awesome too.

The lighting certainly makes the face look better. Not spot on but still, I think you could say that's Scarjo. Sculpt looks pretty good on the rest of her.

Got my payment request from AmiAmi for Freddie Mercury. Really looking forward to have him battling alongside some Power Rangers or duelling Kylo Ren.

The lighting certainly makes the face look better. Not spot on but still, I think you could say that's Scarjo. Sculpt looks pretty good on the rest of her.

better than the $200 hot toys pretends to call black widow (scarlett)

It's funny how they're still releasing figures based on AoU.. movie is kinda old news now. Where the hell is Ultron?

Back