S.H. Figuarts General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Star Wars are being revealed.
40442f675c9934b11ce33fde1c308954.jpg

4a7cf35c537cde2c6cec1507036259a4.jpg

35d8e9c37f06f79ae7f7dbb0e63360e0.jpg

c90ba815522cd9df0fbb3c9247acb515.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Was there some type of license issue for the force awakens? Hopefully we get a Rey
I don't believe so. They had the prototypes but they probably want to capitalize on what's popular now but they have all the time to release a Force Awakens Rey.

Edited: I'm hoping they'll release the prototypes that were shown before like New Hope Vader and Ben Kenobi.

Speaking of releases. Here's a couple photos of Qui-Gon.

d1b260dac7c5341e0a457f87fa389839.jpg

cbac1a101832b426c75324713870c477.jpg

I've been hearing rumors about Darth Maul reissue including the Sith Speeder but I haven't seen anything about it on the websites. Would anybody happen to have any information on that?

Ordered Akuma at amiami.
What else did you order?

I ordered a lot last night. Kid Goku, Akuma, King Mickey, and all the Star Wars 2 packs with the added BB unit. (They suckered me with that once I found out BB-8 isn't included with Rey.)

What else did you order?

I ordered a lot last night. Kid Goku, Akuma, King Mickey, and all the Star Wars 2 packs with the added BB unit. (They suckered me with that once I found out BB-8 isn't included with Rey.)

Yeah. Bandai has me by the balls. I pretty much mirrored your order except instead of King Mickey, I got a Zaku I from Gundam.

Those BB units wrecked me. LOL. Made me order more than I wanted to because I HAVE to have them.

What else did you order?

Kid Goku from amiami and Jiraiya from BBTS. I'm sticking with OT for Star Wars figuarts.

I order Rey only ... not even Akuma or Jiraiya! what happened to me ^^
I was surprised to see Akuma's orders have stopped on HLJ. Still surprised they didn't go with the Street Fighter V design.
Yeah. Bandai has me by the balls. I pretty much mirrored your order except instead of King Mickey, I got a Zaku I from Gundam.

Those BB units wrecked me. LOL. Made me order more than I wanted to because I HAVE to have them.
I've been considering Zaku I. I just recently got into the A.N.I.M.E. line so that may be one I end up purchasing.

It was actually a sweet deal with the BB units. They don't cost extra. It certainly makes you purchase all of the Praetorians. I was contemplating purchasing all of them but the BB units persuaded me to pull the trigger on them.

The only one I had a problem with ordering was Captain Phasma and Kylo Ren. I have the first release of Captain Phasma and this one seems to have a more metallic paint application and accessories but nothing else. Same mold. They were smart to put her with BB-9E. I skipped on the 2nd Kylo Ren release figuring they would have another release for this movie. When I saw BB-8 with him, it was an instant decision.
Kid Goku from amiami and Jiraiya from BBTS. I'm sticking with OT for Star Wars figuarts.
That'll cut your purchases by 60%.

In person photos of the newly revealed Last Jedi releases...

Rey

Spoiler Spoiler:

Kylo Ren

Spoiler Spoiler:

Captain Phasma

Spoiler Spoiler:

First Order Stormtrooper Exectuioner

Spoiler Spoiler:

First Order Stormtrooper Special Set

Spoiler Spoiler:

Elite Praetorian Guard (Whip, Double Blade, and Heavy Blade

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm annoyed they milked Phasma so soon.
Where the heck are Han & Luke in disguise.

And the Praetorian better be one not three sets.

I'm annoyed they milked Phasma so soon.
Where the heck are Han & Luke in disguise.

And the Praetorian better be one not three sets.
Easy repaint for Tamashii only needing to add a few accessories. I wouldn't be surprised to see another release, if she becomes very popular in this movie, with a maskless face similar to Kylo Ren last time. Hopefully with a cloth cape too but I wouldn't expect it.

As Stormtroopers?

Praetorians are 3 separate releases.

Street Fighter V Rainbow Mika is being released in February.

Maybe they want to give us a more "action-oriented" Old Luke...which we are supposed to be seeing in "The Last Jedi".

Perhaps there's possible spoiler-ish material with the figure so they aren't allowed to show it off. If you notice, Hasbro hasn't shown a "Last Jedi" Luke figure either.

Maybe they want to give us a more "action-oriented" Old Luke...which we are supposed to be seeing in "The Last Jedi".

Perhaps there's possible spoiler-ish material with the figure so they aren't allowed to show it off. If you notice, Hasbro hasn't shown a "Last Jedi" Luke figure either.
It seems he wears 2 attires. The one from Force Awakens and then a new one. They could have gone with the Force Awakens attire.

I'm hoping Vader starts a trend for more cloth to be used in the Star Wars line such as robes for the Jedi or other Sith like Maul.

Maybe.

I have a feeling he's going to die in this TLJ. Just like Ben is dead in ANH, Han in TFA.

Back