S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leave it as is, or else Toriyama Claus is gonna leave you a lump of coal in your stocking -__-

db17fa10fd7135498690a3313ab5cacc.jpg

It’s pretty neat that the reissue figure has the new blue logo and the tamashii seal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah crap!!! Ssgss Vegeta preorders sold out at bbts. Wished they coulda gave me an email heads up this time.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Got a vegeta and Saiyaman from toyz last night, but sadly had to cancel them. Didn’t realize they charged on preorder and I couldn’t afford it right now, due to Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True man & that's an epic picture.

Since Gary brought this up & it's a thing that was on my mind for a while now, what is everyone's ranking of the Dragon Ball figures we got this year?

I haven't decided my final list yet but Future Trunks & Goku Black share a spot together in my best 2018 figures so it's down to which one takes the 1st place between them.

Reminds me of the Goku Black situation. Except, I barely managed to snag Vegeta this time.

GB was different. bluefin version didn't sell out until just before US release, IMO vegeta, gogeta, and broley will all be available around the real release date. every figure since the GB situation has been.

For me and my favorites of 2018 are Goku Black and Majin Vegeta (while Majin got huge flack for the lack of Matt paint, the articulation is on point and I love his maniacle face).
SROE is an honerable mention due to its affordability as well

Back