S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don’t know if I’m diggin that glossy shiny oily coat that’s on Broccoli :/

I really LOVE the new Broly now, character-wise. I saw the movie last night (unfortunately without subs) after stumbling upon it. With the little Japanese that I could understand, the movie made sense to me. It's beautiful, very well made, no wonder it has a 9/10 at IMDB right now! For a Dragon Ball movie, I actually enjoyed the story part aside from the epic battle scenes. One thing that really stood out about this movie for me is the way it was able to convey certain emotions. It's funny, it's sad, it's heartwarming, and it's totally badass! I've seen all the Dragon Ball movies (even the Hong Kong/Chinese live action version lol!) and I have to say that this Broly movie has become my #1 favorite! I hope to see it in an actual theater in January if I ever figure out where it's being shown :)

I really LOVE the new Broly now, character-wise. I saw the movie last night (unfortunately without subs) after stumbling upon it. With the little Japanese that I could understand, the movie made sense to me. It's beautiful, very well made, no wonder it has a 9/10 at IMDB right now! For a Dragon Ball movie, I actually enjoyed the story part aside from the epic battle scenes. One thing that really stood out about this movie for me is the way it was able to convey certain emotions. It's funny, it's sad, it's heartwarming, and it's totally badass! I've seen all the Dragon Ball movies (even the Hong Kong/Chinese live action version lol!) and I have to say that this Broly movie has become my #1 favorite! I hope to see it in an actual theater in January if I ever figure out where it's being shown :)

https://mobile.fandango.com/dragon-ball-super-broly-215170/movie-times

Hopefully that helps.

Is Amazon or ToyzInTheBox going to list Vegeta? What’s the deal?

Amazon has and is already sold out. Toyz in the Box will in the future. May want to follow them on Facebook or Instagram and be notified when it's available. I don't know if he'll sell out as fast as Gogeta but you never know.

If you preorder from me, you will save 10% on shipping

But we want free shipping! [emoji23]

5305b30b9f512e6ee61c801575147bb8.gif

Back