S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tamashii gave prototypes to Hot Kenobi and had him do photoshoots. Probably the best marketing they've done for a release in like ever.

SSJ Blue Gogeta is fun as hell to use in Xenoverse 2. Also, Broly is no joke, even with a max level SSJ Blue character specializing in ki. His ultimate is particularly nasty. :lol

Barnes and Noble pickups today! I usually don't find anything good while they have an active coupon, but found these guys and I couldn't pass them up. Despite the height issue, I really like this Gotenks! Solid figure overall. Can't wait for Trunks now!
ee5d56b8ee140a06e50cae8ff2fc795f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks for the photo, Cooler!

I'd love to see this include a Super Saiyan God head.

Barnes and Noble pickups today! I usually don't find anything good while they have an active coupon, but found these guys and I couldn't pass them up. Despite the height issue, I really like this Gotenks! Solid figure overall. Can't wait for Trunks now!
Spoiler Spoiler:

Awesome pickups!

Hey guys, quick question. I wanted to change the belt on one of my goku 2.0’s, but i’m scared i might break the waist peg. I heard you just dip it in hot water to prevent that. Is that true?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my experience I've never had to use hot water to separate a figuarts waist. But if you are concerned there is no harm in doing so. On the topic of 2.0 Goku and belts, which of these belts matches 2.0 Goku the best? 1.0 Goku, Ultimate Gohan, SSG Goku, or SS3 Goku? I was going to change my 2.0 Goku's belt too, but can't decide which one to use.

Back