S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBTS needs to start limiting their pre-orders to one for these dragon ball figures. At least on the first posting. I don’t think I’ve been able to get a pre-order down on the first day of listing since Majin Vegeta. I may have even had to wait for the second listing for that one.

BBTS needs to start limiting their pre-orders to one for these dragon ball figures. At least on the first posting. I don’t think I’ve been able to get a pre-order down on the first day of listing since Majin Vegeta. I may have even had to wait for the second listing for that one.

Ssb vegeta was limited to one per person today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did he sell out so fast then? I don’t get up at the crack of dawn, due to work, so there’s no way to snag any of these figures on BBTS anymore. Unless they post a second wave before Toyz gets theirs up.

How did he sell out so fast then? I don’t get up at the crack of dawn, due to work, so there’s no way to snag any of these figures on BBTS anymore. Unless they post a second wave before Toyz gets theirs up.

I think a lot on the FB groups buy multiples of each release from various retailers. I wish the Naruto line sold like this line.

Apparently Bluefin is still going through some allocations on sales which may be on Tamashii's end of things. Maybe the demand is getting higher than their production rate.

I think a lot on the FB groups buy multiples of each release from various retailers. I wish the Naruto line sold like this line.

I do too. I'm enjoying the Figuarts Zeroes a lot though...funny that Tamashii still refuses to make Sakura even in Figuarts Zero form.

Hi, it's me!! :lol

(demoniacal fit's new project)

*squeeeeeeeee* OMG I'm buying it immediately!

It's the only form that's missing after I recently finished my Meta-Cooler custom, and will nicely join my Movie Characters Display.

ZBwpMoB.jpg

Where is Guldo, Jeice, Sauza, Raditz, etc.

They’re counting their chickens before they even hatched yet

BBTS has started limiting their DB figures to ONE per household. They started slowly with Trunks being limited to 2, then Gotenks I believe was also limited to 2. Mr.Satan, Great Saiyaman, Buu, Gogeta, Broly, and Vegeta have all been limited to 1.

I think BBTS (like their Hot Toys sales) is starting to get tired of excess stock and overabundance of pre-order cancellations. Looks like the DBZ line is one of the ones that BBTS is taking some measures against about controlling their orders (aside from the Tamashii "production number limitations"). A lot of the other sites don't limit their pre-order numbers (with the exception of Amazon holding you to 3).

Not sure how effective their “limit” is. I saw people comment on IG with “got 2”, “got my 3”, etc.

Limit on web order is a thing of the past, procure bots are bypassing majority of them.

Not sure how effective their “limit” is. I saw people comment on IG with “got 2”, “got my 3”, etc.

Limit on web order is a thing of the past, procure bots are bypassing majority of them.

Yeah, you can still order multiples on the site. BBTS staff is then supposed to look through the pre-orders and you'll get some numbers automatically "cancelled" (this happened to me with Trunks).

How much they actually do it...who knows.

Back