S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a way to check if amiami has broly and gojeta back up on preorder? Like this email thing NS and other stores have that'll notify you if they are back up.

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

729dfc8136a6bae1208a5535a267a603.jpg

Saw this on Instagram [emoji23]

0b36ddb2feb618e3b2a67d747d18a5d8.jpg
dbd01bec9f7624eb7086c06302279bcc.jpg

Barnes & noble has a 25% off in store coupon right now, however, it ends tonight. Got myself a scouter vegeta finally :). This store had a good amount of figuarts too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard the price for the Saibamen "Vegetable Man" pack is around $100+. I wonder what would happen if Demoniacal Fit made these instead. Maybe they would sell them individually with different faces or heads at a much more affordable price. I wish Demoniacal Fit would do it, as well as the cute little Cell Juniors.

Really hope the 3rd party saibamen are cheaper than $100! Seems a bit steep. Cool pack though, I was hoping a company would do this. I don't have Yamcha yet but I thought it would be cool to have at least 3 Saibamen in my collection. I second what Adeno said. Would be great to have Cell Juniors as well. Perhaps demonical fit might give us some along with more Frieza soldiers of varying races. Fingers crossed.

Really hope the 3rd party saibamen are cheaper than $100! Seems a bit steep. Cool pack though, I was hoping a company would do this. I don't have Yamcha yet but I thought it would be cool to have at least 3 Saibamen in my collection. I second what Adeno said. Would be great to have Cell Juniors as well. Perhaps demonical fit might give us some along with more Frieza soldiers of varying races. Fingers crossed.

It’s time to pick up all those yamcha leftovers at B&N with the 25% promos haha

I didn’t realize it’s only 3 saibamen in one box!! Like wtf lol $65 a box? No thanks I rather just cast and mold my original haha

Amazing custom, but Tamashii won’t make it cuz they thinks you all are content with the SDCC version

D00D51AD-45AC-4FDF-AE56-0282F1A19510.jpeg

It’s time to pick up all those yamcha leftovers at B&N with the 25% promos haha

I didn’t realize it’s only 3 saibamen in one box!! Like wtf lol $65 a box? No thanks I rather just cast and mold my original haha

Sadly we don't have Barnes and Noble in the UK otherwise I'd be there picking up a Yamcha. As for the saibamen I need to learn how to cast and mold stuff. Also do you know the price is definitely $65 Silverpikachu? Where did you find that out?

As for the saibamen I need to learn how to cast and mold stuff.

With all the time & money spent on supplies & trial & error involved learning from scratch, you’d be better off just buying the Saibamen instead

The price might decrease a couple weeks/months after release too, just gotta wait n see

I’m actually excited to see what Demoniacal Fit comes up with for 2019. There are so many options now with SS3 Gotenks head and base head, Ghosts, Saiyamen, etc. who knows maybe even a Super Buu option (jacket/Gi)

Sadly we don't have Barnes and Noble in the UK otherwise I'd be there picking up a Yamcha. As for the saibamen I need to learn how to cast and mold stuff. Also do you know the price is definitely $65 Silverpikachu? Where did you find that out?

It’s on aliexpress. Just search Saibamen on the search bar. Theres only 1 seller and its $65 for 3 mini Saibamen not 6 of them.

Total ripoff

Btw how to cast and mold is easy. Anyone can do it. Just takes time and patience. Watch YouTube, buy the stuff they use if available, simple. Once you learn it and know how to color dye etc you wont be needing guys like demoniacal fit lol especially once you get into air brushing and practice over and over you’ll become a custom maker yourself

I’m actually excited to see what Demoniacal Fit comes up with for 2019. There are so many options now with SS3 Gotenks head and base head, Ghosts, Saiyamen, etc. who knows maybe even a Super Buu option (jacket/Gi)

So many options but still no SS2 heads lol

Yeah realistically with no experience it wouldn't be that great an idea I guess.

Shred: Yeah I'm really excited to see what Demoniacal Fit come up with next year as well. Considering they're a fledgling 3rd party company their stuff has been pretty cool so far.

Just got my gotenk and i can confirm his face is loose af. Other than that and the elbows, he look really good. Makes me excited for gogeta even more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully whoever made those saiyaman, make cell jrs

SHF need to release a decent Cell first!! I've replaced mine with the Figure-rise for the time being until they release a scale 2.0 version with better proportions.

Cell, Trunks and Piccolo are all in desperate need of the 2.0 treatment!!

Back