S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:wave

sYvuPwk.jpg

zmzXBKv.jpg

Haha! tell me about it! We are finally getting an extension built next year, so I will have an office I can invest in a proper detolf setup!

For the time being, these guys are going to collect some dust, I just could not resist opening them both now that Trunks is here:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Energy effect looks great! Glad I ordered one awhile ago. Never had the time to set it up.

Hacchaka's review

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thank you for posting the photos, Cooler! Kid Krillin is looking great! Can't wait for Piccolo.

Confirmed via the Dragonball Figuarts facebook group, official solicitation images for the new super saiyan blue vegeta from the broly movie are out and he comes with a super saiyan god head along with his standard super saiyan blue head as well.

Confirmed via the Dragonball Figuarts facebook group, official solicitation images for the new super saiyan blue vegeta from the broly movie are out and he comes with a super saiyan god head along with his standard super saiyan blue head as well.

Pre-orders open tomorrow in Japan.

img_shf_ssgss_vegeta_super_11.jpg

Extremely surprised to see the Super Saiyan God head included! I wonder if they're going to include one with Goku too.

SSG head swap is cool n all, but it would’ve really been a treat if they included that stylish green jacket too

Just imagining how he would be with a slimmer body.

Well slimmer replacement arms have been confirmed for the SSG transformation.

Main product content · Main unit

· Replacement hair parts 1 kind (Super Saiyan God Ver.)

· Replacement facial parts 1 (Super Saiyan God Ver.)

· Replacement facial parts 2 kinds

· Three replacement left wrists, four replacement right wrists

· Replacement Arm Parts

Back