S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Idk if I’m seeing things or what, but could this be you know who?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So... [spoilers, do NOT click]

Spoiler Spoiler:

I have the old Jacksdo SSJ Trunks head but I might have to get this one too!

I wish their Ultra Instinct hair sculpt wasn't so "small"...I'll wait for the official version.

On a side note... we lost a legend today. RIP Stan Lee, may his legacy live on forever

On a side note... we lost a legend today. RIP Stan Lee, may his legacy live on forever
It's been a whirlwind month. We've lost Chinese wuxia novel writer Louis Cha, former Shaw Brothers actor Yueh Hua, Yammie Lam, Golden Harvest founder Raymond Chow among others. What y'all need to know is that without Raymond Chow, the live action TMNT movie wouldn't have been made possible.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Spoiler Spoiler:

...Well, damn it. This may very well be the first bootleg I purchase in a very, very long time.

Actually Goku used it well on the tournament if I’m not mistaken. While Blue is stronger, it also drains them but God red they can maintain easier and with less fatigue but it is weaker then blue.
At one point didn’t Goku interchange red and blue vs someone and I thought beerus commented on how smart it was

I believe it was also used against Hit in the Manga by Goku after witnessing Vegeta's loss.

Idk if I’m seeing things or what, but could this be you know who?

Spoiler Spoiler:

It's Goku. Broly hasn't reached his full power state during this scene.

51AD6572-5E89-45DB-93C0-DB7FF585A280.jpeg

If this has been posted, sorry. Not my photo, but it is the first time I have seen this new Broly in a different pose besides that stereotypical powering up pose. I still won’t be getting this version but it is nice to see him poses a little different.

View attachment 433145

If this has been posted, sorry. Not my photo, but it is the first time I have seen this new Broly in a different pose besides that stereotypical powering up pose. I still won’t be getting this version but it is nice to see him poses a little different.

Thanks for the share. This will probably be the first Broly I pickup. I'm more interested in seeing how his character develops in the main series. I'm pretty sure his clothing will change though, as typically characters are given movie specific attire to sell merch!

I bought the first Broly when it came out (yellow hair version). I’m considering getting the 3rd version (2018 SDCC EX) because i feel it has the best color scheme out of the previous 2. Now we are getting another, that’s 4 Broly’s (Brolii?), no, FIVE, one of them being a Figuarts Zero statue. We will probably see a SDCC EX of the new max-power movie version, too. But we don’t have any powered-down version. I don’t understand that

I agree Crisis. With a second SDCC Broly, I would have expected them to give us the movie powered down version at the very least (4 gigantic Brolly’s are a bit overboard in my unimportant opinion).
Oh well, save me some money but now I need to make my own powered down Broly. I have my parts and planning ready, just need the all important time now.

Word. But now that— (huge movie spoiler)

Spoiler Spoiler:

We will probably see more Broly merchandise in the future, they’ll have no choice but to do the powered-down/SSj version of him eventually

On another note, does anyone think Demoniacal Fit will release these outfit parts for Super Buu?

583C2DBC-79BD-4DD7-A8C8-0AC1BDAD43CD.jpeg

Maybe the jacket, but I doubt the Gi would work out due to chest and ab articulations. Who knows though, maybe they’ll figure it out as a two piece that won’t rub or hinder too much.

There's 1 remaining Future Trunks figure from CDJapan if anyone is interested, $66.71 + $17.75 EMS or $13.84 Airmail.

If you miss out they typically list another batch after release date or you know... choose another store. :p

There's 1 remaining Future Trunks figure from CDJapan if anyone is interested, $66.71 + $17.75 EMS or $13.84 Airmail.

If you miss out they typically list another batch after release date or you know... choose another store. :p

I love Trunks but I might cancel my order with amazon... not a fan of Super especially hearing from people who seen the upcoming movie :(

With the confirmation of the Galactic Patrol Prisoner arc, think it’s time to finally release this guy

2CC00800-0E27-462D-9CAD-C055F7226AFC.jpeg

Back