S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toy leak of you know who from the Broly movie. Looks like there's a slight change in colour scheme.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I usually don’t like BBTS but this time they have a good deal, Shenron is $70 shipped and there’s 20% off figurines on Crunchy Roll, free shipping at $75.

I’m going to cancel my amazon PO and purchase Satan and Saiyan Man on CR. No tax and cheaper.

Never knew about the stand that comes with the Spirit Sword. That's pretty cool.

Still wish he came with Super Saiyan Rage white eyes and a Super Saiyan 2 head as well.

I feel Tamashii does certain things on purpose but I'm upset that I'll more than likely never know why.

Overall, looks like a great product and I can't wait to get it.

I ordered trucks from BBTS since i missed all the Japan pre-orders for him and this time he was about the same price. so should i expect about a month wait before they get him?

Never knew about the stand that comes with the Spirit Sword. That's pretty cool.

Still wish he came with Super Saiyan Rage white eyes and a Super Saiyan 2 head as well.

I feel Tamashii does certain things on purpose but I'm upset that I'll more than likely never know why.

Overall, looks like a great product and I can't wait to get it.
Demoniacal may make a regular ssj2 head and rage eyes for him. They did quite well with his white eyes face on the ultra ssj head set (just reviewed it :p)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I ordered trucks from BBTS since i missed all the Japan pre-orders for him and this time he was about the same price. so should i expect about a month wait before they get him?
Yeah, until either bluefin or tamashii say otherwise (since they now own bluefin iirc) I would expect the month to remain the same.

Yeah, until either bluefin or tamashii say otherwise (since they now own bluefin iirc) I would expect the month to remain the same.

Thanks Deano, figured as much but wasn't sure. also i picked up Bulma at Barnes and Noble today with a 25% off coupon.

Thanks Deano, figured as much but wasn't sure. also i picked up Bulma at Barnes and Noble today with a 25% off coupon.

Wait that coupon DOES work for figuarts? Then I know what I'm getting tomorrow!

HOw come nobody here told me that Square Enix has been producing 6-inch scale figures? All this time I thought they only made the 12-inch Play Arts Kai stuff which are just too huge & take up a lot of real estate. I discovered last night that they have a smaller scale line called “Bring Arts” that fit right in with SHF, Figma, etc.

39242093-7D4B-43F5-A67D-350C30E739D7.jpeg

Aside from Kingdom Hearts & Xenogears they have teased FF7 is coming. Finally a 6” Cloud & Sephiroth will be on my display

HOw come nobody here told me that Square Enix has been producing 6-inch scale figures? All this time I thought they only made the 12-inch Play Arts Kai stuff which are just too huge & take up a lot of real estate. I discovered last night that they have a smaller scale line called “Bring Arts” that fit right in with SHF, Figma, etc.

View attachment 434291

Aside from Kingdom Hearts & Xenogears they have teased FF7 is coming. Finally a 6” Cloud & Sephiroth will be on my display
Ive been reviewing their bring arts kingdom hearts stuff, its just off topic for here so I never mentioned it lol

Just bought Roshi from b&n, I've been meaning to pick him up. I guess now is as good a time as ever!

Whats disappointing about it? He wouldn't get any taller after the cell saga, a person can only grow so much man [emoji38]

Judge it based on other characters heights in the same saga like Goku Black, not compared to himself because as we know, Toriyamas heights are never consistent. Heck, Krillin got shorter for Super [emoji38]

Whats disappointing about it? He wouldn't get any taller after the cell saga, a person can only grow so much man [emoji38]

Judge it based on other characters heights in the same saga like Goku Black, not compared to himself because as we know, Toriyamas heights are never consistent. Heck, Krillin got shorter for Super [emoji38]

No not about the height (or his blue hair lol), I’m just not a fan of Super

Back