S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You’re going to be waiting a looooooong time for that.

King Kai, Kami, Yajirobe, Raditz, Battle-damaged Saiyan Armor Vegeta, King Vegeta, Bardock, Nail, Dende, Guru, Cui, Zarbon, Dodoria, Ginyu Force, Bulma in jumpsuit, Vegeta in basic armor, Kid Gohan, Armored Gohan, Armored Krillin, Frieza First Form, Frieza 2nd Form, Frieza 3rd Form (lmao, yeah right), Frieza Final Form 100%, Goku in initial SSJ state after Krillin’s death, Cooler, Cooler Final Form, Metal Cooler, Cooler’s Armored Squadron, Dr Gero, Android 19, Cell saga Yamcha, Mecha Frieza, King Cold, Imperfect Cell, Semi-perfect Cell, a real Super Vegeta, Super Trunks, Cell Jrs, Supreme Kai, Kabito, Kabito Kai, Videl, Spovavich, Yamu, Dabura, Babidi, Pui Pui, Evil Buu, Battle-damaged Majin Vegeta, SSJ Gotenks, Goten, Trunks, Buutenks, Buuhan, Kid Buu, Elder Kai, and Battle-damaged SSJ3 Goku.

Did I miss anyone?

May as well just open them and put them on a separate shelf?

No love for Yakon? :) but yeah, I would like all the characters listed above (minus the cooler stuff, since they're from movies), ahead of any db super stuff.

I simply have no space left. I already have the remainder allocated to Gotenks, Satan, Saiyaman, Buu, DF Ginyu Force. =)

I already feel sorry for my Super Trunks next month!

Oh right... him. Yeah, I guess they could make him too. :lol

I ran out of room like... six months ago. I’m now stacking crap against my detolfs. :slap

0d97330711e92c1f06138088a5354fe1.jpg

ToyzInTheBox for the win!

Jiren is a gym addict.

Does anyone collect the Banpresto WCF mini figures?

What’s the best website to buy these from?

I do. But mainly random ones I like, I got the Vegeta set in different poses a while back for like less than $50 and picked the new Broly SSJ4, all on eBay. I try to stay within $15 and under per pc.

You can find them at Target, Barnes and Nobles and also hobby stores like Hot Topic, BoxLunch, ThinkGeek, etc.

My prediction for SHF Jiren:
- 3 heads (one normal looking forward, 1 with yelling open mouth, 1 with eyes slightly larger than normal)
- 5 hands (2 fists, 2 open palms, 1 flat open palm)

Web exclusive, priced at $64.99

My prediction for SHF Jiren:
- 3 heads (one normal looking forward, 1 with yelling open mouth, 1 with eyes slightly larger than normal)
- 5 hands (2 fists, 2 open palms, 1 flat open palm)

Web exclusive, priced at $64.99
I think you're dead on but the price will be $74.99.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Damn it Tamashii, ive just noticed the grey colour on blue Vegetas armor, and now I cant stop being annoyed by it. Worst thing is that its accurate to the movie xD

dbmfl0826_13.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thank you for the photos, Orbital! (edited: and their sources!)

How do you think they look? I couldn't be more than happier that they're revealing these two with such great consistency and accuracy. I've been waiting for these inevitable releases and I'm extremely pleased. Love the new Vegeta head mold as well!

I like the gray, but it looks like the figure is too tall. I hope he is the same size as 2.0 Vegeta.

I think the size will be alright. It looks as if it's a simple repaint of the Super (Saiyan) Vegeta body.

Edited: Here's a photo of the updated Broly. Looks like he has new shoulders with bicep swivels. Greener hair, as well? Either way, looks a lot better to me. Feet don't bother me as much but I still feel they're a tad too big.

The original Broly was a revolutionary product in this line but, when in hand, I may actually prefer this one.

43750722_293572891253023_751670953846505472_n.jpg

43624272_2144741002453371_2851826201138298880_n.jpg

Nice; reusing og Brolys shoulders is definitely a good thing, it looks much more seamless now. Now it may actually be difficult to choose between this and the figire rise one.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nice; reusing og Brolys shoulders is definitely a good thing, it looks much more seamless now. Now it may actually be difficult to choose between this and the figire rise one.

The piece that they designed between the shoulders and the torso makes a great transition.

I originally thought the Figure-Rise was the better overall representation of the Dragon Ball Super: Broly movie design but the slight changes put Tamashii back on top for me. Other than the feet, I think the proportions are more accurate. The arm movement is going to be a lot better on the S.H.Figuarts as well.

I do think Figure-Rise has the better standing hair design though. It seems a lot more full and accurate to the movie design whereas the S.H.Figuarts represents a "moving" Broly.

Nappa confirmed to be in the movie (pretty much looks identical to how he did in the original Bardock movie)

Just waiting on Raditz, and i know it’s a long shot but would love to see Vegeta’s mom too, since she’s still a mystery

tamashii1-01.jpg

tamashii1-02.jpg
[/center]

Ah man I just realized this about Saiyaman... I hope under his skirt part isn’t like Whis and Time Patroller. I was actually thinking about customizing him in his under blk gear

No need to customize him in that, Tamashii will more than likely make that version. All they need to do is design 2 torso pieces.

So is Tamashii Nations 2018 done revealing? I don't remember them displaying more after the 1st day.

Anyone got their for SHF Gotenks yet? I'm hoping that I pay it off tonight.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

It's out the 27th so you'll probably get charged tomorrow. Which made me just realize that all the photos from last night were from the 25th. Today is officially the 1st day of the event so we may very well see more...green.

Back