S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can’t wait to squeeze Bulma’s petite, tight body in your manly grizzly bear man hands, huh

Does anyone collect the Banpresto WCF mini figures?

What’s the best website to buy these from?

I don't know about the Dragon Ball ones, but I've been collecting the One Piece ones for over a year now, and let me tell you, it's a real mission!

The majority of older sets, (2010-2015) are like gold dust. Your best bet is Japanese second hand stores like Mandarake, especially if you want to avoid bootlegs! Also, expect to pay a pretty penny, as some of the DB ones go for as much as $500 a set!

The more recent sets can sometimes be found on amiami or nippon yasan. If your careful, you can also find them on eBay. I'm actually pre-ordering all my new sets from Rakuten Global Market stores now.

Here is the Mandarake search link I check twice a day: https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/listPage/serchKeyWord?categoryCode=00&keyword=バンプレスト+ワールドコレクタブル

Good Luck!

44699217_10214771370672056_6308527494274220032_n.jpg

Screenshot_1.jpg

Give me movie ssb goku and ui goku as the two goku’s for next year plz (maybe ssj4 goku as a bonus if they’re feeling cheeky)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's difficult. Stay up and wait for all the reveals or wake up to them? :gah:

no sign of UI yet.

A guy said zamasu is exposed as well!

We can only hope they include a smirking Super Saiyan Rose Goku face and/or a Super Saiyan 2 Trunks head mold with Zamasu.

We can only hope they include a smirking Super Saiyan Rose Goku face and/or a Super Saiyan 2 Trunks head mold with Zamasu.

the only reason I didn't pick Black was the lack of his trademark faces/evil looks :slap

I just want a SSJ4, I'm accepting even Heroes design...

Nice, super early leaks from Tamashii Nations. At this rate everything will be revealed before it even starts! ^^

I don't know how I feel about all the Super stuff. I will most likely get it, but it will probably stay in it's box like my Black, until I feel I have a finished DBZ display.

You’re going to be waiting a looooooong time for that.

King Kai, Kami, Yajirobe, Raditz, Battle-damaged Saiyan Armor Vegeta, King Yama, Ox King, Chi Chi, King Vegeta, Bardock, Nail, Dende, Guru, Cui, Zarbon, Dodoria, Ginyu Force, Bulma in jumpsuit, Vegeta in basic armor, Kid Gohan, Armored Gohan, Armored Krillin, Frieza First Form, Frieza 2nd Form, Frieza 3rd Form (lmao, yeah right), Frieza Final Form 100%, Goku in initial SSJ state after Krillin’s death, Cooler, Cooler Final Form, Metal Cooler, Cooler’s Armored Squadron, Supressed Broly, Bojack and his goons, Bojack Movie Gohan, Dr Gero, Android 19, Cell saga Yamcha, Mecha Frieza, King Cold, Imperfect Cell, Semi-perfect Cell, a real Super Vegeta, Super Trunks, Cell Jrs, Supreme Kai, Kabito, Kabito Kai, Videl, Great Saiya Girl, Spovavich, Yamu, Dabura, Babidi, Pui Pui, Evil Buu, Battle-damaged Majin Vegeta, SSJ3 Gotenks, Goten, Trunks, Buutenks, Buuhan, Kid Buu, Elder Kai, and Battle-damaged SSJ3 Goku.

Did I miss anyone?

May as well just open them now and start displaying everything from Super on a separate shelf?

Back