S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s criminal that Jiren doesn’t even have an 8” scale Banpresto figure yet, to go with either the FES or Colosseum Ultra Instinct Goku figures. We also need a proper Omen Goku already as well.

Gaaaah I wish they made that Trunks hair solid color, the translucent makes it look so cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to see the regular one, I was actually going to buy that pack, but they had to make it translucent! I do not like that :(

Thank you for the video, Orbital! Super Buu looks amazing!

Dallas might be smaller than Portland and we didn't see anything new revealed there other than Gohan's alternate head. I wouldn't expect it.

If they haven't announced the 7th Stop by now, it's most likely going to take place in December for 1 day.

2 weeks at Tamashii Nations 2018 though...oh boy.

Well fingers crossed we get to see the Buu's in a different display. As I recall, every Buu convention display has been the same. Also, it would be nice to see Fat Buu with the chocolate beam accessory.

Gotenks.jpg

The demoniacal fit guys will make one with enough demand.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

If Gotenks would have been just a bit shorter it would have been a perfect release. Either way it looks good! I’m happy I got 1

Has anyone done late preorders with amazon and got canceled out? I did a late one with gotenks early October. I see that he’s unavailable now?? Am I on the edge or am I guaranteed to get one?

Back