S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I can tell, dokkan battle is the only medium to use "omen" (if there are others, I'm unaware of them), everything else with the form says "sign" so I'd say sign is the official English translation, but they're both a translation of the same word (Kizashi) it really doesn't matter and both are technically valid.
The thing is dokkan battle was also the first to name the form, so that stuck with many people. Most people just call it what they want anyway. I'm gonna stick with omen because it sounds cooler.

Last edited:
Dokkan also seems to work with Toei with regards to super characters, since they always have characters ready that they otherwise wouldn't have knowledge of. Vegito Blue, Rose, UI etc were all ready pretty much as they were revealed on the show, so at a guess the names are also given to them along with the designs.

Imo Dokkan should be used as the official names until otherwise stated.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

So we have Dallas Fun Days on Friday............anyone expecting anything new after NYCC, or do we think this is it now until Tamashii Nations at the end of the month?

Also surprised they still haven't confirmed the 7th stop for the DB Tour.

Thank you for the video, Orbital! Super Buu looks amazing!

So we have Dallas Fun Days on Friday............anyone expecting anything new after NYCC, or do we think this is it now until Tamashii Nations at the end of the month?

Also surprised they still haven't confirmed the 7th stop for the DB Tour.

Dallas might be smaller than Portland and we didn't see anything new revealed there other than Gohan's alternate head. I wouldn't expect it.

If they haven't announced the 7th Stop by now, it's most likely going to take place in December for 1 day.

2 weeks at Tamashii Nations 2018 though...oh boy.

Besides ebay and amazon does anyone know another site that sales SS3 Goku 2.0 brand new for a decent price?

The last two I bought off from ebay were either wrong item sent or thought item was in stock but not..

Besides ebay and amazon does anyone know another site that sales SS3 Goku 2.0 brand new for a decent price?

The last two I bought off from ebay were either wrong item sent or thought item was in stock but not..

He'll eventually be given a reissue in the future if you want to wait for retail price.

He'll eventually be given a reissue in the future if you want to wait for retail price.

Ah.. let’s hope so lol but either way I just got him off ebay for $80 US seller too :) just happened to pop up when I searched

Anyone know if B&N will get Mr Satan? I don’t really want him but if B&N decides to bring him in I wouldn’t mind with a 20% discount

How long do you guys think they'll take until reissuing figures? I've been waiting on a ssj3 goku reissue since he's been sold out for so long

Reissues... I think I remember the original SSJ Goku and Piccolo being reissued once a year, or was it once every two years. I believe the Awakening Goku was immediately re-released the following year of its sale. The original SSJ2 Gohan (not battle damaged) took years to get reissued that at one point, it was being sold for $200 to $300. I think in general, the reissues are pretty unpredictable. Sometimes it's quick, sometimes it takes years.

Is SSJ3 2.0 a regular release? Is that why we are expecting a re-release?

Yep, but then so was Beerus, SSJ Vegeta 2.0, SSJ Trunks 2.0, Scouter Vegeta 2.0. All release before SSJ3 Goku. In fact, I think Warrior Awakening Goku was the first and only 2.0 to get a re-release.

Re-issues at this stage just don't seem to be a thing anymore.

Reissues will mainly happen when there's a corresponding release.

When Champa is released, Beerus will be reissued. Semi-Perfect Cell, Super (Saiyan) Vegeta, and etc.

I imagine when Kid Buu is released, they'll want to reissue Super Saiyan 3 Goku. Kid Buu may happen sooner than we think too. I doubt anybody thought Tamashii would release 2 out of the 3 most famous Buu forms within several months of one another.

I would like to see more Dragon Ball Super Broly reveals next weekend but they may wait for the movie to reveal....

Heck, I would like to see updated prototypes. I don't expect it to be released anytime soon but an updated Super Saiyan 4 Goku along with Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta? Break the forums.

Nope, to be exact is 38 dollars each, each come with 3 faces, they look amazing though, but I can of feeel they are very expensive and Im quite sure Tamashii will release their own version soon

View attachment 430287
View attachment 430288
View attachment 430289

i just realized i misunderstood you and thought you were talking about the demoniacal fit ones :slap but anyways, those do look pretty nice! although i'm not feeling how they made the hair look, i prefer the sculpt dem fit is using, which some people have gotten their hands on before and made their own customs. But i have a few pics, not sure if anyone posted them yet, and im not sure of the original source.

dem fit UI heads.jpg

dem fit UI box.jpg

also a pic of the super trunks head and it's translucent like the SSJ heads but i dont mind because in certain lighting it looks like how it looks in some animations where the hair is glowing when they first transform.

super trunks hair.jpg

side note i forgot how to use the spoiler command for quotes! so frustrating because i wanted to collapse it in a tab :slap

Back