S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is odd; I’m in japan and I have yet to find a figuarts Majin Buu anywhere, yet they have it set up in their own tamashii nations store in akihabara. Says was released 10/9, yet all each store has is awakening goku and vegeta scouter 2.0 : (
I’d figure japan would have better stock than this

This is odd; I’m in japan and I have yet to find a figuarts Majin Buu anywhere, yet they have it set up in their own tamashii nations store in akihabara. Says was released 10/9, yet all each store has is awakening goku and vegeta scouter 2.0 : (
I’d figure japan would have better stock than this

Strange. You're talking about Fat Buu right? It was released in July 2018, so it should be available.

Super Buu is on display in Akiba, but it's the promo for it's official release in March 2019. Pre-order opened 10/01, but it's not released until next year.

Which Frieza Soldier appeared in the anime again? The purple or yellow haired one? I don't want to buy both of them lol :)

The purple-haired Frieza soldier is right next to Bardock when everyone stops as Frieza exits his ship before blowing up Planet Vegeta.

Which Frieza Soldier appeared in the anime again? The purple or yellow haired one? I don't want to buy both of them lol :)

Yellow haired soldier (Banan) appears in the manga/anime during the namek saga along side Sui. Both are defeated by Krillin and Gohan.

The Purple haired one appears in the History of Bardock special as one of Frieza soldiers.

What a dumb character choice. Zarbon, Dodoria, hell even Cui would’ve been better choices.

But lets choose my guy B A N A N

My DF Ginyu's left armguard (not completely the left entire arm) also fell off before. Simply pushing back into place didn't work, but what I did that finally got it firmly in place was I twisted the armguard left and right while pushing it into place. So far it hasn't fallen off again. If you'll notice the left armguard of Ginyu, there's some kind of imperfect mold/crack that seems to be present in all of the DF Ginyus that I have seen so far on the net. That crack must be the cause of the imperfect fitting and that's why you have to twist it left and right while pushing it back in to make it stay in place.

Purple is the one in the movie
Yellow from the anime

I tried what you said, but it's not working... I might give it a try later on the week.

It's also not nice to use super glue on a figure but it was the only way to make his legs feel firm.

Anyone have Whis or Beerus in their figuarts collection?

What were your reasons for buying the two

Or

Why didn’t you buy them?

I have em... my reasons? Bills is pretty much spot-on, it really has almost no flaws that I can find. If i can rate it, i give it a 9/10. What keeps it from being perfect are the ugly 1.0 knee joints. That’s the only flaw it has

Whis, however... is just a companion piece to Beer. The tunic sucks, it cannot move at all therefor you can’t pose it the way you want. It’s pretty much stuck in the static “standing still” pose forever (despite the knees being articulated, it doesn’t matter cuz you can barely move the legs cuz of the hard plastic tunic hinders them). They coulda easily made it rubber-like, like the SHF Kylo Ren’s tunic. And I think it’s a tad bit short. Whis is tall af, he towers over everyone else (except for maybe Piccolo), but if i can paint a picture in your mind.. in the anime he’s like 6’7”, but in figure form, he’s about 6’5”, if that makes sense lol. Still hella tall, but not as tall as he should be, in my opinion at least.

Otherwise they nailed everything else about him, so I give it a 7/10

E4C5CC32-25BB-4E78-8EEE-CE1DB17C7422.jpeg

Anyone have Whis or Beerus in their figuarts collection?

What were your reasons for buying the two

Or

Why didn’t you buy them?

I picked Beerus up pretty late in the game (like a few months ago). I originally didn’t want him, but honestly it is a near perfect figure (except for those knees as cooler stated).
I decided to get him more because he has grown as a character in the show and wasn’t just all ‘destroy’ and ‘eat food’. In the tournament he had more personality and seemed to actually care, hopefully they will develop him a bit more. Maybe he’ll play a part later, but doesn’t matter, I just didn’t want to miss out on him because I reallllly doubt he will get a 2.0 release.

Strange. You're talking about Fat Buu right? It was released in July 2018, so it should be available.

Super Buu is on display in Akiba, but it's the promo for it's official release in March 2019. Pre-order opened 10/01, but it's not released until next year.

Yeah fat buu, I saw super buu in Akiba just yesterday, it’s impressive and really big, I’ve just been everywhere that carries figuarts here and have yet to see it..
Do you know personally any stores that may carry it in akihabara, or even in other areas of Tokyo?

Was fat buu a web ex? If so thats why you cant find any in stores in Japan. Not many stores would be willing to buy them outright to sell on. Outside Japan is a different story since all figures are treated the same regardless, but in Japan only nornal releases can be ordered in bulk for stores.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Was fat buu a web ex? If so thats why you cant find any in stores in Japan. Not many stores would be willing to buy them outright to sell on. Outside Japan is a different story since all figures are treated the same regardless, but in Japan only nornal releases can be ordered in bulk for stores.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Buu isn't web exclusive. That's why the guy was asking.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Yeah it’s strange, not a web ex but when I asked, each one told me sold out. Even the tamashii nations store in akihabara doesn’t have it; same as the other stores, only awakening goku and scouter vegeta 2.0 .. out of all places, I would of thought japan to have the heavier stock, but it looks just like a Barnes and noble stock of nothing sadly ;(

Yeah it’s strange, not a web ex but when I asked, each one told me sold out. Even the tamashii nations store in akihabara doesn’t have it; same as the other stores, only awakening goku and scouter vegeta 2.0 .. out of all places, I would of thought japan to have the heavier stock, but it looks just like a Barnes and noble stock of nothing sadly ;(
Any chance you'll be stopping over Hong Kong? Pretty sure you'll find it in the Mongkok area.

Hey guys, have anyone of you used this bases to display your DB collection? the regular tamashii stands (the ones included in the db figures) are not really dynamic.

I saw the trident ones but they are really expensive in here (aprox 35-40 dollars) and this ones are 10 dollars each pair, just wondering if anyone can give me some feedback on these

s-l500.jpg

Any chance you'll be stopping over Hong Kong? Pretty sure you'll find it in the Mongkok area.

No sadly, I’ll just have to order it back in the states; not bad though since his box is huge to begin with and would probably get dented in my checked bag lol

Back