S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, have anyone of you used this bases to display your DB collection? the regular tamashii stands (the ones included in the db figures) are not really dynamic.

I saw the trident ones but they are really expensive in here (aprox 35-40 dollars) and this ones are 10 dollars each pair, just wondering if anyone can give me some feedback on these

View attachment 430186

Link? It seems to be amazing!

They will be bootleg stands hence why they are so cheap. The act 4 bootlegs are ok, so these will likely be the same, just watch out for brittle plastic.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It's a trusted seller, they are not so expensive in Mexico, I have seen the boxes, I have seen others go between 250 and 300 which is roughly 15-20 dollars (a little less)
Anyway, I'll see what I can do if anyone have ever bought them I might give them a try, they look amazing.

NOT SO RELATED TO THE TOPIC:
Migatte both forms are now of for preorder on aliexpress

https://es.aliexpress.com/store/pro...4e-455d-9655-355e9e31a06a&transAbTest=ae803_4

It's a trusted seller, they are not so expensive in Mexico, I have seen the boxes, I have seen others go between 250 and 300 which is roughly 15-20 dollars (a little less)
Anyway, I'll see what I can do if anyone have ever bought them I might give them a try, they look amazing.

NOT SO RELATED TO THE TOPIC:
Migatte both forms are now of for preorder on aliexpress

https://es.aliexpress.com/store/pro...4e-455d-9655-355e9e31a06a&transAbTest=ae803_4
Man, the UI heads are a bit disappointing, far too much forehead showing. I wish they wouldn't try to reuse those ssj faces at every opportunity, the regular 2.0 or goku black faces would fit much better imo.

Man, the UI heads are a bit disappointing, far too much forehead showing. I wish they wouldn't try to reuse those ssj faces at every opportunity, the regular 2.0 or goku black faces would fit much better imo.

Yeah they are, someone around here made some really incredible ones... But he goes for 40 dollars for one head so it's ike 80 bucks just for a pair of heads (with 3 faces each) too much IMO but they sure are awesome

I was expecting a lot more from Demoniacal =(

The real question is where did they get the blast effects from (joking too).... lol

Pretty sure that's a customed figure-rise:
MzPrO0I.jpg

Hey guys, have anyone of you used this bases to display your DB collection? the regular tamashii stands (the ones included in the db figures) are not really dynamic.

I saw the trident ones but they are really expensive in here (aprox 35-40 dollars) and this ones are 10 dollars each pair, just wondering if anyone can give me some feedback on these

View attachment 430186

What you have here is the STAGE ACT combination from 2015. https://tamashii.jp/item/11014/

They ended up being a bit a fail in Japan. They take up too much space and the excess plastic is off putting in a display. If you're curious, there's a 2nd hand one going for 600 yen ($5) on Manda. https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1096341882&ref=list

I never understood that. Figures like that Vegeta can’t even hold the damn guns. They just put them in there because they thought kids only wanted GI Joes or some ****.

Yeah they are, someone around here made some really incredible ones... But he goes for 40 dollars for one head so it's ike 80 bucks just for a pair of heads (with 3 faces each) too much IMO but they sure are awesome

I was expecting a lot more from Demoniacal =(
It should be about 40 for both, because that's how the PO is for mine, it's both in one box from what I saw from the pics. Also the hair sculpt itself is one that's been floating around with some customizers. As far as the forehead goes, I kind of agree but I'm sure it can be posed away, but yeah modded SROE faves or goku black faces would be a better fit.

Overall, still excited for this abd trunks though.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

It should be about 40 for both, because that's how the PO is for mine, it's both in one box from what I saw from the pics. Also the hair sculpt itself is one that's been floating around with some customizers. As far as the forehead goes, I kind of agree but I'm sure it can be posed away, but yeah modded SROE faves or goku black faces would be a better fit.

Overall, still excited for this abd trunks though.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Nope, to be exact is 38 dollars each, each come with 3 faces, they look amazing though, but I can of feeel they are very expensive and Im quite sure Tamashii will release their own version soon

44022988_10216105857375997_353039688891629568_n.jpg
44026440_10216105852095865_6775473521196793856_n.jpg
44023209_2311802502167613_5210907619203481600_o.jpg

Where did the term "Omen Goku" come from again? I don't remember that term being mentioned in the subtitles when I watched Dragon Ball Super. Maybe I missed that sentence :O

I’ve been wondering that, too. The fanbase has been making up subtitles for these forms for decades, anyone remember “Ultra” Super Saiyan? A name literally made up by some otaku somewhere, that stuck & had everyone using that for many years

Dokkan Battle was the first to use "Ultra Instinct - Omen" as the designation for the half way point of Ultra Instinct. It was later re-translated to "-Sign"... It was never named in the anime. I prefer Omen because it sounds better.

Thanks for the info! So it's from a game! I wonder how "official" their "Omen" term is. If a term is used in an official product/merchandise, but not mentioned in the original show or manga, can that term still be considered "official" :O

The "Ultra SSJ" term I also remember, I wasn't aware that it wasn't official :O I think I only remember reading from the manga that it's "Ascended SSJ" but now I'm not sure if that's just false memory lol! The Tenkaichi Budokai 3 game lists those as "Super Trunks" and "Super Vegeta" respectively though.

Back