S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Broly trailer is out,

-DB Minus is pretty much canon now
- We’re prolly gonna get a Bardock SHF, but in his new redesigned armor (although young Paragus still looks the same as his original design, which is odd)
- Everything that happened in the original Bardock film is retconned (most likely, including Bardock’s fierce personality, Goku being an infant when sent to Earth, etc.)
- new 1st form Freezer design

Is Raditz even in this movie? He might’ve been retconned too

Lots of focus on the past in the new trailer. Always want to see more King Cold so I'm glad he's in here.

I expect Tamashii to have a Gogeta sculpted and ready to show soon.

New Broly trailer is out,

-DB Minus is pretty much canon now
- We’re prolly gonna get a Bardock SHF, but in his new redesigned armor (although young Paragus still looks the same as his original design, which is odd)
- Everything that happened in the original Bardock film is retconned (most likely, including Bardock’s fierce personality, Goku being an infant when sent to Earth, etc.)
- new 1st form Freezer design

Is Raditz even in this movie? He might’ve been retconned too

It wouldn't surprise me if they completely forgot Raditz existed, or just didn't care. I didn't read Minus because it wasn't canon, so now Goku's folks are kind hearted Saiyans and his parents sent him to earth like superman? If he had such good parents, why did he act like a normal ill tempered Saiyan before he bumped his head as a kid? Why is Raditz so evil if he had the same parents?

Raditz is older, he is probably off planet anyways since he can’t be there when the planet explodes. Just because he isn’t in a trailer or even mentioned in the movie doesn’t mean he is retconned. He was never mentioned or seen in the old Bardock movie either

Woah, hold the phone, Vegeta actually gets a BRAND NEW head sculpt? Why tf didnt they just use this sculpt for majin Vegeta? xD

Goku also gets the rose headsculpt, thats a very good thing aswell. Still think the blue is too dark though, especially since the film shows ssjblue as being very turquoise in colour

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It wouldn't surprise me if they completely forgot Raditz existed, or just didn't care. I didn't read Minus because it wasn't canon, so now Goku's folks are kind hearted Saiyans and his parents sent him to earth like superman? If he had such good parents, why did he act like a normal ill tempered Saiyan before he bumped his head as a kid? Why is Raditz so evil if he had the same parents?

because Toriyama is dumb and he shouldnt be writing more dragon ball stuff. Minus not only retconned the non-canon movies which I dont give a damn tbh, Toriyama retconned his own canon lmao. Lame.

also, about these two new figuarts reveals

tenor.gif

I’ve been wanting updated SSB figures for a while now, nice to see these two. Awesome that Vegeta FINALLY got a new sculpt and the repainted Rose hair looks good too. Hopefully they do the Whis training outfits at some point too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woah, hold the phone, Vegeta actually gets a BRAND NEW head sculpt? Why tf didnt they just use this sculpt for majin Vegeta? xD

Goku also gets the rose headsculpt, thats a very good thing aswell. Still think the blue is too dark though, especially since the film shows ssjblue as being very turquoise in colour

It does look like they might actually try and be consistent with the blue color between the two of them as well, but final release will be the true test as these are probably hand painted.

I’ve been wanting updated SSB figures for a while now, nice to see these two. Awesome that Vegeta FINALLY got a new sculpt and the repainted Rose hair looks good too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This new Vegeta has the same hair with a few changes, definitely not a new sculpt

EGmIkKRg_o.png

Now that the Super Saiyan Rose hair sculpt is the new SSBlue, will they use the old SSBlue hair sculpt & repaint it yellow to be Super Saiyan 2?

Even the figuarts hair are being retconned, lmao

Yeah that Vegeta hair looks like a new sculpt to me.
the new Goku looks like it is using SSJ3’s body, but I am not comparing images, maybe it has some differences too but it just reminds me closer to that SSJ3 Gi sculpt

These two are a number 1 priority for me. I have been waiting for a definitive ssj blue goku and vegeta.

Just pray skin tones match from reg goku to this blue, if not we better get a de powered head

Just pray skin tones match from reg goku to this blue, if not we better get a de powered head
Not a chance they would be so generous, especially with the new Goku body looking almost exactly the same as this one, probably only difference is the boot color swap and the gi neck being lower, unless you mean Vegeta?

Yeah that Vegeta hair looks like a new sculpt to me.
the new Goku looks like it is using SSJ3’s body, but I am not comparing images, maybe it has some differences too but it just reminds me closer to that SSJ3 Gi sculpt
The main body is from the new regular Goku, but the upper torso might be from ssj3 as the gi cut is lower.

Anyone have any info on how the sales went for the con exclusives today at NYCC? I'll be there the next three days and would like to pick up broly and vegito

Back