S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
67994988-4933-42A1-B759-5989EDCBC1B6.jpeg

Well it is a bit confusing as the tickets say specific days, but they claim exclusives available each day?

Ok so what I gather by that Bluefin announcement, when you show up day1 all figures will be available to purchase. These tickets are only to ensure that you will get one but can only be had on the figures assigned day(s).
The purchase without said booth ticket is only as supplies last (I think), but with the ticket you are guaranteed the figure on the ticket.
It seems a lot of people are reading at these can ‘only’ be had on it’s ticket day, but I think that is incorrect. If I am wrong I’m sorry

Ok so what I gather by that Bluefin announcement, when you show up day1 all figures will be available to purchase. These tickets are only to ensure that you will get one but can only be had on the figures assigned day(s).
The purchase without said booth ticket is only as supplies last (I think), but with the ticket you are guaranteed the figure on the ticket.

It seems a lot of people are reading at these can ‘only’ be had on it’s ticket day, but I think that is incorrect. If I am wrong I’m sorry

This is what I get from it.

CDJapan reopened the Gotenks preorders, 28 remaining.

Tamashii's website says he's being released October 27th.

I hope Demoniacal Fit does a SS3 hair custom for Gotank

I wonder whatever happened to those bootleg companies Jacksdo & Datong?

E91A5770-8B88-4630-B50D-252ACD39CAA6.jpeg

Judging by how needlessly tall they made Ginyu, Burter & Recoome are going to be friggin huge, maybe even Broly’s height

I hope Demoniacal Fit does a SS3 hair custom for Gotank

I wonder whatever happened to those bootleg companies Jacksdo & Datong?

Yeah, I’m hoping for the same thing ... I’m really hoping they don’t make it that transparent hair as well.
I want them to make that maniacal Black face too

I’m not very high on this transparent hair trend going on right now. I did like that demonical fit kit of the metallic blue Goku/Vegeta pack, but that’s the only one.
If they do Gotenks with yellow transparent, I guess I’ll just practice my painting skills on it.

today Banpresto has published images of the unpainted prototype of the figure by sculptor, Varoq to participate in the Banpresto World Figure Colosseum 2018.

mj1.jpg

mj2.jpg

mj3.jpg

mj4.jpg

mj5.jpg

mj6.jpg

today Banpresto has published images of the unpainted prototype of Kid Goku by sculptor GO to participate in the Banpresto World Figure Colosseum 2018.

mj8.jpg

mj9.jpg

mj10.jpg

mj11.jpg

mj12.jpg

mj13.jpg

today Banpresto has published images of the unpainted prototype of Frieza's figure in his second form that sculptor Lee Doo Yeon has submitted to participate in the Banpresto World Figure Colosseum 2018.

mj1.jpg

mj2.jpg

mj3.jpg

mj4.jpg

mj5.jpg

mj6.jpg

today Banpresto has published images of the unpainted prototype of the figure Goku Black Super Saiyan Rose that sculptor, Jem Gonzales has presented to participate in the Banpreseto World Figure Colosseum 2018.

mj15.jpg

mj16.jpg

mj17.jpg

mj18.jpg

mj19.jpg

mj20.jpg

today Banpresto has published images of the unpainted prototype of the figure of Trunks by sculptor, Erick Sosa to participate in the Banpresto World Figure Colosseum 2018.

mj8.jpg

mj9.jpg

mj10.jpg

mj11.jpg

mj12.jpg

mj13.jpg

today Banpresto has published images of the unpainted prototype of the figure Vegeta that the Spanish sculptors, MRS have presented to participate in the Banpresto World Figure Colosseum 2018.

mj1.jpg

mj2.jpg

mj3.jpg

mj4.jpg

mj5.jpg

mj6.jpg

Back