S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t know how most of you shop but especially if you are located in the US, there are multiple options to obtain him from. Barely just picked up Fat Buu for $66 shipped. No rush here.

Sick pics, Cobra!

Majin Buu came in today fro ToyCo. Sharing a few initial pics:

Majin-Buu.png

2-257.png

3-238.png

Just PO'd Super Buu via Amazon, though the name is weird. But everything is normal about it.

I don’t know how most of you shop but especially if you are located in the US, there are multiple options to obtain him from. Barely just picked up Fat Buu for $66 shipped. No rush here.

Same, the only one I ever had a tough time getting was Goku Black but I got him late when B&N posted it up. Other then that I never had issues.
This one, the Japan price is $10 more and free shipping and no tax. So I have no issues paying a small amount and not have to even worry it when the orders come up. Usually the Japan orders are 15-20 more then US release (and some sites you have to pay either shipping or tax or both ... those sites are my very last resorts; which would equal what I paid anyways).

I always go for the Bluefin releases whenever possible. I like supporting them so Tamashii gets a hint at how successful the lines are outside of Japan. Don’t really care about getting it a few weeks later or the shipper box anyways. That being said, the usual e-tailers will have Super Buu up soon like they always do. No need to panic since there’ll be plenty for everyone, especially since he’s a regular release

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is probably a "placeholder" until Amazon properly fixes the name and info on Super Buu lol :)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HRRNNHN/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks to tin earlier by the way for offering one of his Super Buus, I'm good now :)

(I missed out on the Facebook pre-orders at 4pm because the notification did not pop-up, talk about unfortunate glitches)

Thank you so much. Secured one through ToyCo but definitely preordered two more here.

Guess no takers for my second preorder of shf Bad Buu. I'll cancel that one tomorrow before last call.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

How hard is it to get the Dragon Ball World Tour Exclusives? I'm really thinking about getting SSGSS Vegito and Broly at NYCC this week. Wondering if I should go to them right away or will they have them available throughout the convention.

From what I read there will only be one exclusive available per day at nycc and you'll need a ticket to buy them, meaning if you want all of them you'll need to be there everyday. That's some kinda b.s. if you ask me.

Thursday: White aura effect
Friday: Cell
Saturday: Broly
Sunday: Vegetto

Last edited:
How hard is it to get the Dragon Ball World Tour Exclusives? I'm really thinking about getting SSGSS Vegito and Broly at NYCC this week. Wondering if I should go to them right away or will they have them available throughout the convention.

Although it’s not like sdcc, previous years certain Figuarts sold out at NYCC.

From what I read there will only be one exclusive available per day at nycc and you'll need a ticket to buy them, meaning if you want all of them you'll need to be there everyday. That's some kinda b.s. if you ask me.

Thursday: White aura effect
Friday: Cell
Saturday: Broly
Sunday: Vegetto

Nah, that wouldn't make sense. The colored badges are used as examples for how they would look per day.

Seems like you can buy 1 of each figure per day.

I’m finding more Figuarts in Gamestop of all places than Barnes & Noble

Everytime i hit up B&N, all I find is an over abundance of Star Wars Black Series figures & a mountain of Pacific Rim merchandise, with a few model kits sprinkled in between. Obviously nobody is buying this crap

There are a couple SHF Ninja Toitles & Sailor Moon figuarts in the glass display case, but they are ALL crooked/knocked over within & none are available for purchase. The set up is always sloppy

It is confirmed by bluefin for NYCC. The exclusives will only be acquired according to days they are assigned

Back