S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! Just placed an order. It’s my first time with Toyz.

Amazon has Great Saiyanman up again.

I like them. They have good prices, free shipping, and I have even been given money back cuz it dropped in price while I had it in pre-order (and they did the reimbursement on their own without me having to ask).

NBD; you just threw my name into it so figured I'd just lend a word or two. You know... I'm thinking about backdrops and I'm really surprised not to see more outside pics of DBZ Figuarts. Random thought I know.

I decided to change up my Goku vs Majin after setting up that Goku vs Vegeta. So took one outside for ya TJ ... still on my phone though
EB1C8F1A-4753-40A0-B63F-141FDD1E0D84.jpeg

While I have 80% of the figures released, this is my display now. I may work on my Goku position a bit better vs Majin, but happy for now as long as my daughter doesn’t reach up there.
FB8D7E06-5209-4B0D-B0F5-6434324F5F84.jpeg

So I just put some pre-orders in with Amazon but I will somewhat scared they will cancel down the road. Has the situation with Amazon being unreliable with dbz figure arts changed? I really want hercule and saiyaman lol, want to make sure it happens

I hear some people still swear by amazon and have not had any issues. Me I don’t trust them and their shipping methods (received a non preorder in a Manila envelope, lucky there was no major damage). They threw up their 1st preorder pretty early, before bluefin announced to sellers they were only getting 70 items. So I’m unsure if amazon has truly figured out this lack of supplies day and age right now.

But I brought this up when someone else asked on Facebook and there are still plenty that swear by amazon.
There are a ton of sellers out there and ToyzintheBox just posted him up too. Me I have my 4-5 sites that I trust more and will go with them when I can and amazon is my last ditch effort (I did get Freiza from amazon for 35 cuz they screwed up and dropped the price for a short spell; I preordered him super late and got lucky there)

Shred, cool figures and poses! Very different custom for Vegeta, never saw this face, cool ideas there!

Kuma is a beast, his photos are just marvelous (incredible detailed)!

So I just put some pre-orders in with Amazon but I will somewhat scared they will cancel down the road. Has the situation with Amazon being unreliable with dbz figure arts changed? I really want hercule and saiyaman lol, want to make sure it happens

They have not cancelled any of my recent orders (since the Goku Black debacle) and seem to have ironed out their issues. As long as you get your pre-orders in early, I'd say you should be fine.

Yes, don't trust their shipping packing though. If you order from them, I'd go with the mentality that you anticipate getting the items packed poorly and the packaging likely damaged. I've been fortunate recently as my item came with some solid bubbles in there that helped "protect" the items.

Any word on an Ultra Instinct Goku SH Figuarts release? I've been waiting a while for a rinnegan Sasuke but it looks like the Naruto line is discontinued. All I want at this point is UI Goku.

Wow they ended the Narruto line?
I hope they Figuarts decided to pick up the My Hero Academia line. I saw they had it on the polls at SDCC. That could be a very long line with the amount of characters. (Figma has not done it justice)
UI Goku I bet they save for the holidays. Hope we see an official Buu date though and soon.

Shred, cool figures and poses! Very different custom for Vegeta, never saw this face, cool ideas there!

Kuma is a beast, his photos are just marvelous (incredible detailed)!

Thanks so much, man!

10-174.png

Well yeah I threw your name out cuz you take amazing photos.
I never did get the tien and Yamcha kit. Never had much of a desire as I like tien as he is, and I didn’t buy Yamcha cuz he has just been a sad joke and i haven’t really liked his character since DB.

As a Yamcha fan admittedly this hears my heart but I get it. The short hair in particular though kicks a ton of butt if you ever do check it out:

7-201.png

Wow, nice Omen Goku, TJ!

Thanks!

For anyone looking, the hairpiece and shirt are by a guy Orange PE; pretty pricey but honestly some of the best quality figuarts custom stuff I'm messed with to-date. The shirt is even a legitimate muscle shirt which form fits him. I got the hairpiece in clear and red so I'll do shirtless for the clear and shirted for the black hair. The hairs fit both the awakening and SROE faces.

To anyone who owns Fat Buu, does the figure come with steam effects, or did Shishioh allocate them from something else? Thanks!

7-1.jpg

That’s from a Kamen Rider figure, Blood Stalk. I looked it up a while back, he’s expensive just for the effect part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back