S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great deal on Gokou Black! But kinda suspicious on why the owner sold it for so cheap

Whoever it was, he could’ve rubbed the hair & face plates across his butt crack, but you’ll never know :B

sorry if i posted this in the wrong section but im sure someone will appreciate it

Spoiler Spoiler:

SSJ FiguArts ZERO Son Goku & Broly - The Burning Battles

i apologize once again if i posted this in the wrong place

Absolutely no need to apologize, mikesdot! Anything Dragon Ball related is welcomed on this forum. I'm extremely happy you posted this.

I'm not entirely sold on Broly since I'm not a fan of the face sculpting (only thing that doesn't make this a 10/10 product) but that Goku looks excellent. The both of them together looks superb!

What are your thoughts on these?

Havent seen anyone mention this, but figure-rise just announced full power Broly from the new movie:

Imo it actually looks better than the figuarts one; releases in January.

I agree.

The hair sculpt that Tamashii Nations is excellent but it seems to be based off of a design when he's moving whereas the Bandai Hobby sculpt is more accurate to his standing still position and is fuller.

Overall, at the moment, the design and proportions of the Bandai Hobby version feel more accurate to the source material and the sculpting is extremely well done and blends together much better than the S.H.Figuarts.

I'll still reserve judgment until I have a final product in hand but I do think Bandai Hobby has done the most amazing work on this newer design of Broly.

Absolutely no need to apologize, mikesdot! Anything Dragon Ball related is welcomed on this forum. I'm extremely happy you posted this.

I'm not entirely sold on Broly since I'm not a fan of the face sculpting (only thing that doesn't make this a 10/10 product) but that Goku looks excellent. The both of them together looks superb!

What are your thoughts on these?

I agree.

The hair sculpt that Tamashii Nations is excellent but it seems to be based off of a design when he's moving whereas the Bandai Hobby sculpt is more accurate to his standing still position and is fuller.

Overall, at the moment, the design and proportions of the Bandai Hobby version feel more accurate to the source material and the sculpting is extremely well done and blends together much better than the S.H.Figuarts.

I'll still reserve judgment until I have a final product in hand but I do think Bandai Hobby has done the most amazing work on this newer design of Broly.
I like them... I pre ordered them both [emoji16]... They definitely look well together

I also have this trio on pre order as well... I can't wait!!!

38664_prize_item_img2.jpg

Mr. Satan Japan pre-order closure date finally announced. We have until October 23rd:

9YdUuYf.png

NY won't be able to backfill their units after this date, so once they're gone that's it. I honestly don't mind paying my pre-order in full 3 months before the release date.

Thanks for posting Shishioh's photos, Cooler! Bulma looks great.

I like them... I pre ordered them both [emoji16]... They definitely look well together

I also have this trio on pre order as well... I can't wait!!!

38664_prize_item_img2.jpg

Awesome! I preordered Broly and am waiting to preorder Goku. I have an idea for their display but Broly is MASSIVE. So that's going to take up a whole lot of room.

Yeah! I've been tempted on buying Trunks. Very iconic scene for him that only a statue/solid figure could capture. I might preorder him soon.

Do you have any other Banprestos on preorder? I have quite a few. I'm getting the Super Saiyan Blue Goku, Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta, and base form armored Broly.

Thanks for posting Shishioh's photos, Cooler! Bulma looks great.

Awesome! I preordered Broly and am waiting to preorder Goku. I have an idea for their display but Broly is MASSIVE. So that's going to take up a whole lot of room.

Yeah! I've been tempted on buying Trunks. Very iconic scene for him that only a statue/solid figure could capture. I might preorder him soon.

Do you have any other Banprestos on preorder? I have quite a few. I'm getting the Super Saiyan Blue Goku, Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta, and base form armored Broly.
The only things from Banpresto I have coming in are the Goku Trunks Vegeta from the Absolute Perfection line... And I also have the Broly n Goku from the Figuarts ZERO Burning Battles line coming in...

Vegeta is my favorite character so here are my Vegeta pieces...
5817da918e1385230fb912ef0908b32e.jpg
b2d0ecdc9d98126681d663f8ca99b35d.jpg

Yeah, Vegeta is my favorite as well. I finally got my custom Vegeta in too and did a getto setup for a photo box to try show y’all my intended setup for him (I am no Kuma and this was taken on my iphone6 so don’t judge me haha).891698A0-9590-4475-B656-22CEA556CC87.jpgB0E62B9C-0BD9-48B3-AA1C-13C5CEB6C6CF.jpg

Yeah, Vegeta is my favorite as well. I finally got my custom Vegeta in too and did a getto setup for a photo box to try show y’all my intended setup for him (I am no Kuma and this was taken on my iphone6 so don’t judge me haha).View attachment 428020View attachment 428022
Looks good... That set up works good enough lol

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Yeah, Vegeta is my favorite as well. I finally got my custom Vegeta in too and did a getto setup for a photo box to try show y’all my intended setup for him (I am no Kuma and this was taken on my iphone6 so don’t judge me haha).View attachment 428020View attachment 428022

The posing is awesome; whenit comes to the setup if anything just iron your sheet (because creases are distracting) and maybe balance out the light because it seems very heavy towards viewer's right side (it will also mask creases better because it takes away a lot of the shadows.)

That custom is really cool. The ripped clothing areas look extremely cleanly done which seems rare.

The posing is awesome; whenit comes to the setup if anything just iron your sheet (because creases are distracting) and maybe balance out the light because it seems very heavy towards viewer's right side (it will also mask creases better because it takes away a lot of the shadows.)

That custom is really cool. The ripped clothing areas look extremely cleanly done which seems rare.

Thanks TJ. Yeah I didn’t put a huge amount of effort for the photo backdrop. Just grabbed something close by (laundry day haha) and hit the little salt rock light next to it to at least give a little bit of light as the window was even more pathetic. Once I can put a bit more effort into it and use my actual camera instead of phone, I’ll repost. Just did something super quick to show the posing and custom.

The posing I just kinda whipped up there and didn’t take a ton of time (more searching for my stands, but I had planned for awhile how I was going to pose these two). I just don’t have any place to put a display up that my little curious daughter won’t decide to go.
I do plan on making my own dio’s too for each saga and make build corner displays. For now just those 2 are sitting on top of our printer

Thanks TJ. Yeah I didn’t put a huge amount of effort for the photo backdrop. Just grabbed something close by (laundry day haha) and hit the little salt rock light next to it to at least give a little bit of light as the window was even more pathetic. Once I can put a bit more effort into it and use my actual camera instead of phone, I’ll repost. Just did something super quick to show the posing and custom.

NBD; you just threw my name into it so figured I'd just lend a word or two. You know... I'm thinking about backdrops and I'm really surprised not to see more outside pics of DBZ Figuarts. Random thought I know.

Demoniacal tien/yamcha kit came in. The Tien garment is "ok" but I'm looking forward to using Yamcha's stuff.

4-218.png

Well yeah I threw your name out cuz you take amazing photos.
I never did get the tien and Yamcha kit. Never had much of a desire as I like tien as he is, and I didn’t buy Yamcha cuz he has just been a sad joke and i haven’t really liked his character since DB.

Back