S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry if i posted this in the wrong section but im sure someone will appreciate it

goku-figu-zero-burning-battle-1.jpeg

goku-figu-zero-burning-battle-2-945x945.jpeg

goku-figu-zero-burning-battle-3-945x945.jpeg

Broly-Figuarts-ZERO-pre-02-945x945.jpg

Broly-Figuarts-ZERO-pre-04-945x945.jpg

Broly-Figuarts-ZERO-pre-06-945x945.jpg

goku-figu-zero-burning-battle-6-945x945.jpeg

SSJ FiguArts ZERO Son Goku & Broly - The Burning Battles

i apologize once again if i posted this in the wrong place

Android 17 has just been revealed as the next DLC for FighterZ, and he’s in his Tournament of Power outfit

Also DBSuper season 2 has been hinted to be in the works

You do realize it takes about a month for the boat to journey accross the ocean right? Thats not likely to change

It does take a bit, but Bluefin has to purchase from Japan ... hence wait for the release there to be shipped to them to then organize and distribute. Now that Japan owns Bluefin, they could have the shipment started early to the US and prepare for distribution at the same time as the Japan release.

It’s super early and I haven’t had my coffee yet so hope that thought process translated through

Havent seen anyone mention this, but figure-rise just announced full power Broly from the new movie:

figure-rise-standard-super-saiyan-broly-full-power-01.jpg

figure-rise-standard-super-saiyan-broly-full-power-03.jpg

Imo it actually looks better than the figuarts one; releases in January.

It does take a bit, but Bluefin has to purchase from Japan ... hence wait for the release there to be shipped to them to then organize and distribute. Now that Japan owns Bluefin, they could have the shipment started early to the US and prepare for distribution at the same time as the Japan release.

Tamashii release figures almost as soon as production is done because they dont have the storage space and the next figures start to move through, I highly doubt they would hold stock for a month just so NA customers feel good...

Tamashii release figures almost as soon as production is done because they dont have the storage space and the next figures start to move through, I highly doubt they would hold stock for a month just so NA customers feel good...

It all depends on how they handle it, but I agree. If they handle it much the same as now, they won’t put them on the boat/plane until Japan release, and so we wait a month due to customs/get them into warehouse/organize distribution and ship them out. (This is very likely, I agree Lipsmack, as I doubt they will be ready and sent out prior to release and they hold stock waiting for NA to be ready ... but who knows, we are in new grounds. I see this purchase more for them to save money and remove the middle man (bluefin) which will save give Tamashii all the profit margins).

Ugh the feet on these new Broly’s are just hideous. Figure rise looks like a lego block and Figuarts looks like giant clown feet.
I’m more particular to the old Broly anyways and think I’m going to pass on this one. If they did the power down version of this new Broly I’d think about it

Yeah, im hoping one the companies do the suppressed armored version. To me that actually looks much cooler and more unique for Broly than the same old legendary (or now called "full power") form.

So I took a chance at an eBay listing for Goku Black for $19 shipped from a US seller and this is what I received.

64b14d9954b7d5a0015b8eaacf50d239.jpg

Missing the energy blade.

[emoji851]

That giant lime green furry sash around his waist is just an eyesore for me. When Broly grows big it makes sense that his pants & boots armor grow with him, since Saiyan armor is unique & made to adjust to the wearer’s size. However that sash shouldn’t grow bigger at all, if anything it should be torn off

And yeah i know the original Broly’s sash/pants didn’t rip off when he grew, but I like the original’s white/red/gold color scheme more than this 1 so it gets a pass :p

So I took a chance at an eBay listing for Goku Black for $19 shipped from a US seller and this is what I received.

64b14d9954b7d5a0015b8eaacf50d239.jpg

Missing the energy blade.

[emoji851]

That's an incredible deal. Holy crap. Especially considering there's the can of Beams option that's a million times better for a blade.

So I dived in and preordered the new Figure-rise Broly coming January in time for the release of the new movie.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Back