S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no problem with larger packaging for the products as long as there's no wasted space. I would like to see them fill it efficiently with accessories and use up all the space.

Broly is a huge figure but between the extra faces, hands, and energy effects, his packaging is well done.

Demoniacal is now focused on Guldo

E40CD78A-E981-4E9F-A654-D82A513C8489.jpeg

I just wish every figure came with a Stage Act 4 stand
This is something I’ve never understood about Figuarts.

Their competitors—Figma, Mafex and Bring Arts—all come with stands. I can understand maybe not wanting to throw in a Stage Act 5 stand with every figure, as sometimes it’s overkill and they most likely prefer to sell those individually, since people use them for more than Figuarts.

However, the Stage Act 4 stands should come with ALL other figures.

Why do they not put more clamps?!?!?!?!? I literally have 4 stands that didn’t come with the clamp part as it was for like a prob.

I think they need to include some extra ones, as opposed to the poorly constructed claw thing, which can barely wrap around a figure’s thigh.

Is there a figure stand that can support Majin Buu? The least they coulda done is have some kinda port on his back to support Buu in flight stances.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

He’s not supposed to be that heavy, but just to be sure, I’d use an Act 5 stand with the little prongs tucked up under the top part of the cape.

Oookay so,
about the Ginyu figure, it’s nice looking.
The articulations are tights...for the upper torso and the arms...but gosh... they sure are loose for the legs and feet.
I suppose I will have to tweak the figure a little bit...

What should I use to tighten the joints? Clear nail polish?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Yeah I’m passing on this Ginyu. I am very sure Figuarts will do it sooner or later.
With DF, I like their accessories and will keep watching for those though. I am just not a big fan of that transparent hair craze (except for that metallic blue pack of Goku and Vegeta, I like only that one cuz it doesn’t look transparent until like hits it).

Banfin or Bluedai? Their fusion better mean more available stock for Figuarts toys.

Bluefin was the only one that took the US market seriously especially when it came to figure requests and desires. Hopefully this also means (as well as those stated before of more stock and no delay) but also that they are now taking the US market serious all all these years of keeping the line alive

Bluefin was the only one that took the US market seriously especially when it came to figure requests and desires. Hopefully this also means (as well as those stated before of more stock and no delay) but also that they are now taking the US market serious all all these years of keeping the line alive

Take the US serious? I don’t have proof but I’m sure as hell the US is their bank money! All those DBZ figuarts and BOJ power ranger sales no way Japan beats US in sales. We pretty much keep pay for their stupid Sailor moon and Kamen Rider figuarts figures lol

Take the US serious? I don’t have proof but I’m sure as hell the US is their bank money! All those DBZ figuarts and BOJ power ranger sales no way Japan beats US in sales. We pretty much keep pay for their stupid Sailor moon and Kamen Rider figuarts figures lol

Precisely. And still our cries for attention is ignored ... until the last 2 years I think. They are starting to pay attention to the long standing collectors and bring out some of those long desired by US and nonJapan collectors (didn’t mean to single you out Big Deano ... btw I miss your videos, any new ones any time soon? Now I read your posts with an accent)

Precisely. And still our cries for attention is ignored ... until the last 2 years I think. They are starting to pay attention to the long standing collectors and bring out some of those long desired by US and nonJapan collectors (didn’t mean to single you out Big Deano ... btw I miss your videos, any new ones any time soon? Now I read your posts with an accent)
Deano sure reminds me of Scrooge McDuck as a young 'un. XD

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Curse me kilts an aw that ;)

Finally got Goku in, so I just need time to review the pile up ive got lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back