S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was referring more to those that ordered 2-4 in one transaction. Cuz BBTS quickly changed their order system to only 1 per customer, yet I heard some got theirs in before that and they had multiples ordered. There is a chance BNTS could cancel out their order due to the restriction placed.
Well they couldn't possibly cancel mine considering the time I placed my preorder which is exactly the time they posted it. If push comes to shove, I'll even walk in a store and buy it.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

I ordered from bbts as their email notification was sent so I don't need to worry about them cancelling. Now if I can preorder a second one from another site...

:lol

No, BBTS will cancel anything over 1, they do it constantly, email confirmations are auto generated, they go in after and reduce your quantity

[emoji38]

No, BBTS will cancel anything over 1, they do it constantly, email confirmations are auto generated, they go in after and reduce your quantity
I only preordered one so all's in order for me. I rarely buy multiples of the same figure all for myself anyway. It's kinda extraneous.

one for each head maybe? helmet, bandana, base form, ssj2? and then you would have lots of left over parts to use for customs lol for me im satisfied w/two as i dont like the bandana look anyways and the helmet and ssj2 heads are the highlight for me, i secured one from nippon and im waiting to see if bluefin will get an american release to secure my 2nd one from my local place. Worst case scenario i'll at least have 1 :slap
I guess.

Seems like a waste of a slew of extra heads from the three other sets. :lol

Please people, let some to others, some might be interested but currently can’t and are waiting the end of the month ><

People here preorder figuarts like their lives are depending on it (as you can see). Don’t worry you will get yours too

People here preorder figuarts like their lives are depending on it (as you can see). Don’t worry you will get yours too

Agreed! It makes me laugh since everyone orders from US retailers on day one, but they end up being the last ones to get them in hand! :rotfl

People freak out over these figures too much. More preorders will open up, there’s still plenty of other stores. I’ve got 4 from Amazon to display each head and I have no shame. There’s gonna be plenty to go around. Same happened with Fat Buu and he comes in and out of stock regularly. Even with Goku Black, after the hype stiles down, he stabilized at a not crazy price and can be gotten fairly easily now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know of a group or page for dbz figuarts collectors in Europe? Wanna sell my collection but don’t want to send overseas due to shipping costs but don’t know where to start
Thanks

49c44dfa2dfba854b97117e81ef7070b.png

I'm digging the small box! I know Tamashii has done it for a lot of their Marvel and DC stuff, I hope they move to the smallest boxes possible for the DBZ figures as they really help with storage!

Yeah I got my Goku Black very late in the preorder process especially how that crazy fire sale panic that happened among people.
There is never a need to panic, even if you don’t preorder and can’t find it in any stores. Do not way over pay, the craze will die after a few months and you can get it near retail from some DBZ collector groups.

Honestly learned my lesson after the Goku Black hype. People went nuts over it (including myself) and then it become easily available for awhile. It still is pretty affordable. I'm sure that'll be the case with Great Saiyaman as well. If you can't preorder for some reason then patience is key, you'll get it eventually!

I am also not one of those that need any figure now. I am totally fine with waiting and don’t need the figure first to be the first one to post a photo. I don’t care, really just makes me more excited to get it in hand.

These crazes makes me laugh. Kinda like all Gotenks and him being sold out even with all the complaints, yet people are like I’ll take 4. I am disappointed in his height, but there are ways to display and fix that.

Anyone know of a group or page for dbz figuarts collectors in Europe? Wanna sell my collection but don’t want to send overseas due to shipping costs but don’t know where to start
Thanks

ebay, and dont offer overseas shipping.

edit: BBTS has saiyaman open again

I'm digging the small box! I know Tamashii has done it for a lot of their Marvel and DC stuff, I hope they move to the smallest boxes possible for the DBZ figures as they really help with storage!

My thoughts exactly. My 2 Buu's is about to take up a ton of room

Fat Buu had a huge box. Evil Buu better not repeat the same mistake.

Back