S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With a good image of his cape off now, it looks like the top section will probably have the hole in his back. I don’t see any holes on the chest it attaches to.

There are small holes in the front on one of the picture and it looks like it’s where the cape plugs into, they photoshopped it out on the other photos.

I was debating about picking up the Great Saiyaman, but the Super Saiyan head seals the deal. This figure looks awesome, really looking forward to it!

There are small holes in the front on one of the picture and it looks like it’s where the cape plugs into, they photoshopped it out on the other photos.

no those are tears in the suit, I think it'll either plug into the back or friction "clip" over the shoulders

no those are tears in the suit, I think it'll either plug into the back or friction "clip" over the shoulders

I don’t know... These photos are confusing haha.

18dc4f7409c6b4304e1781a6ca36ac28.jpg

Actually if you look at the picture with his arms up and the cape on you can see the front of the cape lifts above those holes. So I don’t think it actually attaches on the front

so i secured one of my saiyamans from nippon, that shipping cost always get me lol and i checked my order history and totally forgot i also had the new trunks on PO too, it was a nice surprise :rotfl

Yeah I was looking for that manga image. I knew I saw it somewhere. Those tears look to be just aesthetic to match that look not to actually attach the cape, by the appearance of many photos.

I don't like the way they did the holes. They are clearly visible with the Cape on when they shouldn't be. I don't think we're getting different faces at all. For one, the heads don't look like they were made in a way that the faces could be removed. Also on the Bandai site there was no mention of extra faces, only 4 heads. Otherwise, solid looking figure.

In that pic with 3 close up shots of the holes, the holes definitely look different compared with the other 2 shots.

Correction, on a second look I can see that they have the helmeted head with 2 mouths so there's that. Maybe it slides down and out to swap?

Wow, I didn't see that coming. I really like the look of his SSJ and Normal head. Now I'm thinking about buying another Earth Goku and putting one of the extra heads on it. I'm sure I could rub off the gi symbols with a little nail polish remover or something, and swap out the belt.

I was thinking that too until my friend pointed out the bang being on the wrong side for Ultimate Gohan.

I don't like the way they did the holes. They are clearly visible with the Cape on when they shouldn't be. I don't think we're getting different faces at all. For one, the heads don't look like they were made in a way that the faces could be removed. Also on the Bandai site there was no mention of extra faces, only 4 heads. Otherwise, solid looking figure.

In that pic with 3 close up shots of the holes, the holes definitely look different compared with the other 2 shots.

Correction, on a second look I can see that they have the helmeted head with 2 mouths so there's that. Maybe it slides down and out to swap?

looks like to me the helmeted head might have 2 faces or so (it has its own because of the chin straps), and the base head and bandanna head might be sharing faces, looks like it could be the neutral face and laughing face. SSJ2 head may unfortuantely might only come w/the neutral face, although it would be nice if it came w/the yelling face from his transformation, but even if it doesnt it's already more than i expected so i got no complaints lol

When I saw the additional headsculpts.

*random dancing* :dance:bunnydanc

The Great Saiyaman is up on CDJapan, BigInJap, AnimeExport, Nippon Yasan.

I redeemed a lot of my points with CDJapan & got 3 of this guy for different posing & customization purposes.... now watch Bandai list UI Goku, Crait Luke & why not a Metal Build Nu Gundam for preorder next week. (-_- )

Will BBTS and Amazon will have the preorder for Great Saiyaman? Really don't want to miss out on it. Couldn't get gotenks from BBTS and my local comic store doesn't have him coming in. But I was able to preorder it on amazon.

Will BBTS and Amazon will have the preorder for Great Saiyaman? Really don't want to miss out on it. Couldn't get gotenks from BBTS and my local comic store doesn't have him coming in. But I was able to preorder it on amazon.

Just preordered Saiyaman through Amazon! :)

Not to break up the Saiyaman hype but you guys think they’ll release SSB Goku and Vegeta to go with the new Broly? If not SSB maybe SSG?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back