S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Luigi
that photo means nothing without a legitimate display to show it off.. come at me bro

@Luigi
that photo means nothing without a legitimate display to show it off.. come at me bro

8b33c645ece12efcd8eb00d5beb5fb3f.jpg

Challenge accepted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ho, so you swapped the boots from the Awakened Goku with the SroE one. Where does that Saiyan Blue head comes from?

@yarlick that's a repaint of the SS Rose head.
Damn, Cobra. That battle damaged Goku looks great. You do that yourself?

@yarlick that's a repaint of the SS Rose head.
Damn, Cobra. That battle damaged Goku looks great. You do that yourself?

Yea I did all of these mods yesterday, I have had em all in mind waiting for my 3 son gokus haha. A lot of visualizing and waiting so I knew what I wanted to do.

Thanks man!

Was it a tough process swapping the boots? I wanna do the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was not super tough but a word to the wise, wear gloves. Basically you have to heat the boots up, you can do hot water or like a hair dryer. I did the hair dryer and when they are hot you got to start twisting and bending to loosen the glue. It takes time, maybe the water would have been easier not sure. The gloves come in as I didn’t use them and after doing 2 sets of these I got a blister on my thumb and index finger. It was worth it for the result but next time I won’t be as dumb haha.

Really nice custom work. Also, nice insight into what goes into reworking the boots...always wondered that myself.

How much would you guys say the whole line is worth including the release of A Saiyan Raised on Earth Goku?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's cool, that might be worth a lot too because of it (idk). Sick custom dude, man that figure does really need the right boots. Thanks for saying how you did that.

I use the oldest ssj goku hair for SWA Goku and his hair for a cell saga Goku, that works fine for me. Funny enough I've actually grown attached to it on SWA goku, using the new faces of course.

Back