S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost all the Barnes & Noble near me are overstocked with Pacific Rim merchandise & always a single SHF Leonardo figure that’s still going for $60 so I gave up

However I’ll stop by tomorrow to see if Gokou is available

For anyone interested
20180822_134708.jpg
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/292693195363

Just picked up shf Majin Buu and that box is huge. Totally underestimated the size of that box. It's no wonder amiami insisted on shipping thru DHL.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

How accurate is the website when it comes to letting you know what items a physical store has in stock?

Oh i was just visiting the store. As far as I know this figure isn't listed on the website

EDIT: nevermind, it's still on the website too. So much for that bluefin distribution shortage

Oh i was just visiting the store. As far as I know this figure isn't listed on the website

EDIT: nevermind, it's still on the website too. So much for that bluefin distribution shortage

What city/state? B&N has been really shady with their 20% coupons for members (or just me). I don’t even remember the last time I received one. With hardly any new restock on anything Im not going to resubscribe my membership next month.

Got my Buu in today and it's immense!! It enthused me to finally open the Majin Vegeta i've had for months! Pics below! Now I need to buy a second display box for my Buu Saga figures! Still have SSJ3 Goku, and soon will have Gotenks, Satan & Great Saiyaman to display!

In the meantime it's gonna be dust city for these poor guys!! :(

on0M2z1.jpg

UfnuAy0.jpg

What city/state? B&N has been really shady with their 20% coupons for members (or just me). I don’t even remember the last time I received one. With hardly any new restock on anything Im not going to resubscribe my membership next month.

The store was in Scottsdale, AZ

Got all this for $100. Still waiting on my ToyzintheBox Goku figures to come in but I couldn’t pass on this deal [emoji16]

5cd13f0acc9314a88a89dbe347fb13a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why are people paying so much for the Nyoibō? I mean...you already have one with Kid Goku....

Why are people paying so much for the Nyoibō? I mean...you already have one with Kid Goku....

1) Some people like "rare" exclusive items, even if they're not really worth the asking price.

2) The one included as a Kid Goku accessory is much shorter.

Minus the*«*rare exclusive thing*» that I can understand and that I do aswell, I thought they were lazy enough to just sell the Nyoibo from Kid Goku, I actually didn't know that thing was taller.

Goodbye Tien! :wave

I'll receive my new normal Goku later, too bad I have to go work now!

Back