S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really looking forward to Tamashii's Ultra Instinct Goku... I hope they make an "Omen" version too.

My UI collection is growing. Definitely needs more Omen.

CameraZOOM-20180817212753234.jpg

I'm sure it was asked but will bbts have Mr Satan, beings he is a soul web ex? If not, where are you guys ordering? Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm really looking forward to Tamashii's Ultra Instinct Goku... I hope they make an "Omen" version too.

My UI collection is growing. Definitely needs more Omen.

View attachment 423353

That collection is fire. I’m thinking of getting the grandista one. Currently my UI collection consists of just the BWFC Ultra Instict Goku.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like Amazon is going for a March 10th release for Mr. Satan, who is open for PO officially. Bet he'll be worth the wait!

Bulma looks great, can't wait to get her. I hope we don't have to wait too long to get her in a different outfit. I'd love to have her in a look from one of the actual story arcs.

002b1508369e124a0078170982bebc36.jpg

Made a quick adjustment to the boxed display after picking up the newest Broly, Cell & Vegito. I think it's time for another shelf…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I really hope the Great Saiyaman comes with a SS2 head since that is one of my definite looks for Gohan along with his blue gi look.

latest

anyone still have goku for retail? or is $50 on ebay my best bet

MayBang.com still has it at retail but with a $10.48 UPS shipping.

If they're available around your area, check some of the comic book & manga shops since they do carry them sometimes.

I think Saiyajin Manboy will come with helmet (obviously), regular normal head, & SS2 head. The white bandana & sunglasses, 50/50 chance

If they're available around your area, check some of the comic book & manga shops since they do carry them sometimes.

Never heard of the site but if you buy 2, it’s like $82 shipped so $40 for one which isn’t too bad.

I really hope the Great Saiyaman comes with a SS2 head since that is one of my definite looks for Gohan along with his blue gi look.

latest

I've been personally hoping it comes with a regular head that doesn't have a caveman forehead to use on Ultimate Gohan.

Back