S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is interested, Goku Black's custom Scythe from FerryTale Customs is available for preorder on eBay.

s-l1600.jpg

So, now that's there's yet another Broly repaint, you folks think it's worth the aftermarket price for the new one? I'm interested in getting it, though not entirely sold quite yet.

So, now that's there's yet another Broly repaint, you folks think it's worth the aftermarket price for the new one? I'm interested in getting it, though not entirely sold quite yet.

When it comes to these things, my philosophy is that each figure is only worth however much you’re willing to pay for it, nothing more nothing less

Personally I don’t think it’s worth $250 or whatever the asking price is. There’s an old saying that goes “I always get what i want.. and when I don’t, it’s because I didn’t really want it.” Hope that helps haha

When it comes to these things, my philosophy is that each figure is only worth however much you’re willing to pay for it, nothing more nothing less

Personally I don’t think it’s worth $250 or whatever the asking price is. There’s an old saying that goes “I always get what i want.. and when I don’t, it’s because I didn’t really want it.” Hope that helps haha

Heh an understandle philosophy to live by. Though I think I can get this new one for about $120, which is only like $40 more than it retails for. I won't be anywhere near the stops for the tour, so I don't think that's too bad of a price to pay.

I was more wondering what you folks thought of the figure on its own. What kind of presence does it have in your collection?

This seems to be the designer for Demoniacal Fit.

UI Goku and Guldo I haven’t seen before.

https://www.instagram.com/reallymadmarko

woah nice! i have actually seen some people do customs w/that UI goku hairsculpt and always wondered where they got it! still wondering but at least i know where it came from now. I hope they do an official release for it, also pretty excited for the upcoming hairsculpts too and hoping they go through with the trunks one as well. Just wish they used the Rose hairsculpt for SSB goku instead of the awakening one.

Does anybody here have any experience with omnimestore? I made the mistake of ordering my Ginyu there, even though Aliexpress would've been much cheaper. I asked them twice to cancel my order because the figure has been delayed but they just don't reply to my email. Did they rip me off or can I still expect Ginyu to be shipped as soon as he releases?

No experience with any of these stores, but does anyone even have Ginyu in hand yet?

Wasn't it supposed to be released in June? I'm seeing some say it's been delayed until August/September.

Considering getting it, but would like to see pictures of the final article before I commit.

Does anyone know if that power pole thats at SDCC, if it will be at say, NYCC? I'm going this year to NY but on Saturday, so I'm probably going to be out of luck getting the exclusives seeing at they sold out at SDCC pretty quickly. Just want to know if I'm able to get that power pole accessory at other conventions before buying it and the Goku figure together.

No experience with any of these stores, but does anyone even have Ginyu in hand yet?

Wasn't it supposed to be released in June? I'm seeing some say it's been delayed until August/September.

Considering getting it, but would like to see pictures of the final article before I commit.

I’ve seen a small image of it. It’s pretty tall, about Piccolo’s height if not a notch taller (maybe closer to Android 16). It towers over Goku. Couldn’t tell if there was any shading applied to it. Also couldn’t see the face at all, but the body looks just how you would expect

Does anyone know if that power pole thats at SDCC, if it will be at say, NYCC? I'm going this year to NY but on Saturday, so I'm probably going to be out of luck getting the exclusives seeing at they sold out at SDCC pretty quickly. Just want to know if I'm able to get that power pole accessory at other conventions before buying it and the Goku figure together.

No one knows as of yet. My guess is that we'll find out at the last minute right before NYCC happens.

Ah okay thanks, I’ll most probably just buy it now just in case the price starts going up.. sigh my aching wallet 😞

Did anyone pick up the power pole from SDCC? Is it just the same one that comes with Kid Goku?

Back