S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats why they are always simple recolours, to keep people from feeling like they missed out on actual new releases. The US gets these exclusives because it was them who brought the line back from being cancelled. Its bluefins way of thanking the consumer over there, and I have no problems about it. If it were brand new figures on the other hand I would take issue. Vegito blue will come out eventually as a 2.0, all it takes is a little patience.

Yes, I believe the tour's official website & even Bluefin's website confirmed this.

Even the official promotional pictures of the figures have the "Dragonball North America Tour 2018" tagline on the bottom left corner.

That's why I'm not rushing to eBay... just yet. :lol

Thanks! I wasn't worried lol [emoji854]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thats why they are always simple recolours, to keep people from feeling like they missed out on actual new releases. The US gets these exclusives because it was them who brought the line back from being cancelled. Its bluefins way of thanking the consumer over there, and I have no problems about it. If it were brand new figures on the other hand I would take issue. Vegito blue will come out eventually as a 2.0, all it takes is a little patience.

Agreed.. although I hope we never see another Perfect Cell repaint again lol

So any idea how big is the Broly 2.0 and how does it compare with the OG Broly? In the pics he looks very tall, but his arms and chest aren't as big as the old figure.

I made this in photo shop. I tried to make the name plates the same size. Their poses are different, but it gives you an idea.
brolybroly.jpg

I made this in photo shop. I tried to make the name plates the same size. Their poses are different, but it gives you an idea.
View attachment 419320

Wow, good job. Thank you. :clap The OG broly always looks good in action poses, but I'm not a fan when he's just standing straight. New Broly looks surprisingly big in that pic. I thought he might be significantly smaller than OG Broly. I'm really liking new Broly after watching the trailer.

That new green kilt is going to limit the articulation. :(

ugh friend at sdcc today says they already sold out of everything. not even half way thru the day and they done

Great display.my first time attending sdcc.but the line to get those exclusives was nuts.
ecee5fadedfcfce492965375c545d7ee.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Preview of the Demoniacal Fit Jeice figure

9381AF9E-DE71-4E6E-83D5-9255A1F6721B.jpeg

Has anyone received their Captain Ginyu yet?

So Mr. Satan is not being released? Just a display only... that sucks. :(

Nah it’s gonna be released, there’s just no date yet. They wouldn’t have released that photoshoot for it if they didn’t intend on mass-producing it (you know, those professional looking shots with the dark background that look like they were made at a Hollywood studio)

Back