S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welp, I was convinced I didn't want the new Broly figure because the design is trash to me.
Watched the trailer.
Now I need the figure.

Damn it

75cda6b39f38c3e7929b3d75751f4446.jpg

OMFG YAAAAAS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That exclusive Power Pole and hands are going for a little over $30 on eBay. Every year it gets crazier and crazier to get these exclusives

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fdbc0e84020e28f85d2c6545abc2f31f.jpg

Sure does. Definitely even a hassle getting them at the Con.

Gotta love the cliché dialogue already

“This power.. it keeps rising!!”
“How can he be so stroooong”
“He’s learning as he fights? Impossible”
“I just wanna keep getting stronger & stronger & stronger & stronger & stronger”

Gotta love the cliché dialogue already

“This power.. it keeps rising!!”
“How can he be so stroooong”
“He’s learning as he fights? Impossible”
“I just wanna keep getting stronger & stronger & stronger & stronger & stronger”

I'm waiting for, "His feet keep getting bigger! Impossible!!! :monkey3

So... green > blue?:lol Don't we kinda already know what's above blue? Seems like we know how this is gonna end. What I kinda like most is that they reference the ToP because I'm still curious what those other GoD's can do.

Still wish they'd kept the original design, or stuck to it a little more, bc this still looks ridiculous to me. But redesigning him is probably the only way Toriyama wanted to do it. I wonder what the shot is of the two saiyins, where one has a cape. Flashback of young Broly and Paragus?

Attachments

• IMG_2903.jpg
    IMG_2903.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 147
Cell, Broly & Vegetto aren't just SDCC exclusives, right? Aren't they going to be sold at all the DB Tour Events?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Then the Xenos go :hi5: (So is Trunks universe like totally destroyed now? Or is everyone there wondering where the **** Xeno went?)

Zeno deleted his entire universe, remember? That includes Bulma and the rest of the Z fighters in the afterlife as well. :(

Back