S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The model kits are always trash imo lol. There’s still a chance for a Figuarts UI Goku. I don’t think these three are the only new stuff they’ve got to show. Just gotta wait...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I disagree, the Model Kit Broly isn’t trash, I sometimes prefer it to the Figuarts Broly. ( I have the two of them)

I know a lot of people like the model kits but the Figuarts are typically always superior. Broly does look good, I’ll admit. Everyone else looks derpy in some way or another but that’s just my opinion [emoji28]

I bought the Kid Buu kit and Krillin. Once a Kid Buu figuarts will be released, I’ll replace him, but as for Krillin, he’ll stay my main for a long time I think.

I know a lot of people like the model kits but the Figuarts are typically always superior. Broly does look good, I’ll admit. Everyone else looks derpy in some way or another but that’s just my opinion [emoji28]

I agree. Broly, and even Krillin are the only ones that looks decent. The others, to me, look quite ugly. If we don't get any more reveals now, hopefully Tamashii Nations in Japan in the Fall will show more. Hopefully a Ultra Instinct Goku and Super Saiyan 4

Only Krillin and Broly look really good..as for the reveals...I would have never expected to see Android 21...

Did I miss out on something about this years cons? It’s freaken wednesday, why are we getting spoiled/early reveals lol I swear every year gets worse. If you’re not going shopping or trailers/interviews whats the point of going if you get to see everything early haha

Did I miss out on something about this years cons? It’s freaken wednesday, why are we getting spoiled/early reveals lol I swear every year gets worse. If you’re not going shopping or trailers/interviews whats the point of going if you get to see everything early haha
It's preview night

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

aee2064021c2c844e7431328c23c9c12.png

So, the placard for Buu says Majin Buu (Good). That means there’s gotta be more Majin Buus on the way. Majin Buu (Evil), Majin Buu (Kid), Majin Buu (Super), etc. Just some random speculation

The only nitpick I have with Broli is that his feet do look a little big, but other than that, it's a new mold, and I love it. Mr. Satan looks great, really no complaints there. Android 21, why I get why they did it for articulation purposes, the overly segmented look of her legs is really off putting to me. But, I still dig it, and will more than likely pick her up. Really liking what I see, but man... REALLY wish there was a figurarts Ultra Instinct and Super Saiyan 4

the feet problem is because of toriyama's original design. Since the first time I saw the concept arts I didn't like the round boots. The classic "sharp" saiyan ones are much better.

anyway, this new brolly is WAY better than the first one.

Pretty weak showing so far tbh. I expected a big hitter and Broly might take that role kinda but Hercule and 21 are random (but welcome)

Well Klylin was just revealed barely 2 weeks ago.. as well as those repaints of Vegito/Cell/Broly, then there’s that new SHF Zero statues of Broly & SS Goku.. now 3 brand-new figures, and ya still want moar??

And what about all the other prototypes that have been revealed years ago & disappeared.. aside from SS4 Goku, there was Champa, Vados, the other fused Super Buus, GT outfit Goku, etc. Where are those?

Well Klylin was just revealed barely 2 weeks ago.. as well as those repaints of Vegito/Cell/Broly, then there’s that new SHF Zero statues of Broly & SS Goku.. now 3 brand-new figures, and ya still want moar??

And what about all the other prototypes that have been revealed years ago & disappeared.. aside from SS4 Goku, there was Champa, Vados, the other fused Super Buus, GT outfit Goku, etc. Where are those?

Didn’t really think about about but since I only collect Figuarts I’m selfish and I want to see more lol

Back