S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just ordered them demonical ssgss heads for goku and vegeta.My first time ordering at alieexpress.Are they a reliable place to order?

I've ordered from them lots of times and haven't had any issues. They are kind of like a Chinese Ebay so you just want to look at the seller feedback before you pull the trigger.

Aliexpress is like the ebay of China, they are fine, I get all my bootlegs from there. Im a bit disappointed they used the awakening headsculpt and not Roses as its a much better fit for ssjblue Goku.

Patiently waiting for Demonical Fit to make a SS2 head sculpt for Goku/Vegeta

Question for Aliexpress shoppers! When they ship out your item, do you get an email that tells you the tracking number or do you even see the tracking number on your Paypal account (if you used paypal)? Thanks!

The heads look great, are they going to fit on multiple bodies or just the awakening goku/ssj vegeta body?

That Bardock special was just a “what-if” scenario I think.. just for fun lol

I don’t think it was ever explained how exactly Friezer’s death ball sent him back in time. But it also hints at Frieezer’s lineage have always been space pirates for centuries

Nope toryamadid it. It’s canon.

Toriyama actually had nothing to do with either Bardock special, he didnt even create the character. He did, however, put his own spin on it with dragonball minus which is universally worse than the original story so take of that what you will :p

Looks like it fits on awakening and super saiyan god goku, and the ss vegeta 2.0 body, should therefore also fit on all the 2.0 vegeta bodies (majin and early Z)

I would get those if I wasn’t 100% certain Tamashii wasn’t gonna give us official ones. It’s such an easy cash grab for them, literally just repainting and maybe another face or two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back