S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered Krillin at amiami.

Oh Nuts! I didn't realise Krillin went up today!!

Already sold out at amiami, cdjapan, hobbysearch, hlj & nippon yasan!!! This is why I hate regular releases with a passion! I always miss the japanese pre-orders!!

I guess I'll have to take my chances at release and I hope I don't end up having to pay double like some people already are with the new Goku!!

I wish they had included this face instead,

RQV8dKn.jpg

over the "busting a nut face" (that's what some are calling it) SH gave the figure.

Instead we’re getting the “when you bust a nut but she keeps sucking” face

Crap! Didn't realize I missed out on the Krillin preorder today. Wished they'd give the courtesy of letting us know when preorders start.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I decided to hit up Walgreens not expecting to find anything, and then suddenly

346C7F43-92AA-47D3-80DE-C95CCF3A7076.jpeg

A wild Jiren the Gay appeared!

man wtheck didnt know krillin was going up for PO so suddenly, so i missed out big time lol also missed out on SHF infinity war hulk. Would definitely like a heads up by these guys for stuff like this! I'll just have to wait to get the PO's down from my local place now instead :slap

W4fJmeL.jpg

Hmm I'm taking a short break time from work so I'll just share some thoughts here. I miss the old prices for Figuarts Dragonball toys. I remember when I first started buying them, I was still a bit apprehensive about their price. I was thinking "Whoa, $30+ for a toy?!" but I really love Dragonball so I went for it lol :) I think the only original purchase I have left that I haven't replaced or sold is Krillin. The others, I've "upgraded" with newer or better quality versions through the years. I remember replacing that first Piccolo with a new one because the first one I got had weird extremely loose shoulder sleeves that kept falling off.

I think I'm also keeping my original Broly even if I'm getting the SDCC 2018 version. I just love the vibrant color scheme of the first one, but I also want the new version with more accurate hair color. I skipped the 2016 (or was it 2017) Broly since I didn't have the budget for him at the time. I ended up "pre-ordering" the SDCC 2018 Broly on Ebay for $159. Expensive, but fair considering that I don't have a friendly SDCC contact unlike others whom they can buy from for retail value since they're friends haha :) I'll display my old and new Broly together and pretend they're from "different dimensions" as they beat up poor Yamcha.

It's a bit shocking to me that this SDCC, there are three Dragonball exclusives. I wonder what made them decide to go for three instead of just one. The manga color Cell looks nice, the SSB Vegetto is pretty ok although I'm hoping there would be an upgraded version of him since I prefer the new body system over the old one (despite the lack of beautiful color shading).

I wish this SDCC, they would show prototypes of new enemies, specifically Kid Buu. I want to complete the trio of bad guys. I hope they would also make Cooler/Coola in his powered up state. I've always loved that look. Even when I play Tenkaichi, I usually pick him as an enemy since he just looks very cool!

For the original Dragonball, I think it would be nice to have two bad guys. Piccolo Daimao is necessary since he was the main enemy, but I'd also love Tao Pai Pai. Not only did he beat up Goku, but he also has a grudge with Tien and Chaotzu!

Speaking of enemies, I ended up buying one of those "Demoniacal Fit Ginew" Ginyus from aliexpress the other day. Still hasn't shipped, but according to the page, they're shipping out those somewhere between July 1 to 5. The promo pictures look good and if I base it on what I've seen from their other work, the Demoniacal Fit Tien and Yamcha accessory set, I'd say there's a good chance their Ginyu would be good quality as well.

Anyway I also wish Figuarts would make some sort of "side character pack" if they can't include them with major releases. Karin, Oolong, Uranai Baba, the blond referee. These characters don't really need that much articulation (well maybe the referee does!) so they should be easy to make and sell as a set. I also want those Frieza army soldiers, although it seems that Demoniacal Fit is already working on those (and Guldo as well).

I wonder what would happen if Demoniacal Fit actually manages to produce a good quality Ginyu. Although unlicensed, it'll prove to be a challenge to Figuarts. Anyway break time is over, back to work I go :)

I'll repost this hoping someone might know more because I couldn't find any information. The Dragonball Tour 2018 in San Diego shows that it is going to be located at the "Marriot Marina Terrace". Does that mean it is open to people who do not have SDCC tickets?

https://www.db-tour.com/#

Anyone preorder him from Cdjapan? I did but I have not updates on my orders

Both my CDJapan and HobbySearch orders shipped on Saturday. My amiami order just shipped yesterday.

They should all arrive by the end of next week!! Can't wait!!

Both my CDJapan and HobbySearch orders shipped on Saturday. My amiami order just shipped yesterday.

They should all arrive by the end of next week!! Can't wait!!

I wonder if it's because I pre-ordered in May it's taking mine longer to ship. I ordered from CDJapan also.

Back