S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some more dbz stuff on sale at bbts.

Any other sites having sales?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

bit the bullet and got the sdcc 2018 broly.not too bad of a price compared to the previous sdcc and or the regular version of broly

Where did you order him from? Is he up for preorder?

Only on eBay but for almost twice the retail cost.

c11e86ff14baa2ff83b83a2988ffb97e.jpg

Forgot about this and it sold out!!! [emoji24]

Oh yeah they really didn't make the logo white enough. Again with the forever 9/10 curse Tamashii has, always that one thing inexplicably wrong with it. I do really love we finally get a darker undershirt than the belt.

Having that goku and SWA goku is gonna look amazing. I really wanna buy a second one and swap the right boots underneath SWA goku, but idk how doable that is.

Should've known scalepers were gonna price broly sky ********* high, right out the gate! I wasnt expecting in the 100s, but not $250-300 right away.

I hope Goku comes with a new kamehameha effect. I dunno how else they can improve upon it, but I’m sure if Tamashii wanted to they can figure it out

What's popping everyone, I haven't commented on here in like around 2 years? But anyway, I just came to ask if anyone could give me a value on my collection. I have,
- Every currently released figure in the collection
- All boxed (unopened) SDCC (except for 2011)
- 2015 Mexico Galeria Goku (unopened)
- 5x Tamashii World Tour Kaioken Goku (unopened)

All the figures are in really good condition, no missing parts or anything. I've been collecting them for ages and I just thought I'd like to see what everything would be valued at together.

Oh yeah they really didn't make the logo white enough. Again with the forever 9/10 curse Tamashii has, always that one thing inexplicably wrong with it. I do really love we finally get a darker undershirt than the belt.

Having that goku and SWA goku is gonna look amazing. I really wanna buy a second one and swap the right boots underneath SWA goku, but idk how doable that is.

I'm like 90% percent sure that it's do able. I'm planning on swapping when my multiples are coming in.

Will also have a DBS Goku after that too.

What's popping everyone, I haven't commented on here in like around 2 years? But anyway, I just came to ask if anyone could give me a value on my collection. I have,
- Every currently released figure in the collection
- All boxed (unopened) SDCC (except for 2011)
- 2015 Mexico Galeria Goku (unopened)
- 5x Tamashii World Tour Kaioken Goku (unopened)

All the figures are in really good condition, no missing parts or anything. I've been collecting them for ages and I just thought I'd like to see what everything would be valued at together.

Prices of characters fluctuate because sometimes they get reissues, 2.0s, or just new versions. You know your collection the best. You can check the current sold listings on ebay. Prices today might be different tomorrow.

QC must've been asleep on the job when Majin Vegeta rolled through on the conveyer belt. Paint application is sub par at best. My most desired figure since the line came out and they dropped the ball. I am disappoint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back