S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol this is my holy grail dude, you can pop a normal goku head on a ssj3 body or this one and swap the belt/shoes and you're done. I'm so freakin happy they properly released a pre-ssj era Goku.

Re protos: oh that's right vados and chanpa. Idk if Korin counts he seems like a display piece. We're never gonna see that 1.0 body ssj3 vegeta, and same for DBGT and Angel Goku. I hope they release SSJ4 Goku soon because the fans have been waiting for a long time. Probably 2.0 legs.

Granted, still, not many then, total, they caught up by a lot with this year's pacing. I really wonder what's next, not really a clear choice is there?

Edit: yep, I too forgot Porunga, lol.

I'm definitely happy for those of you that want him! Like I said, he's still a great figure!

crisis - Angel Wing Goku would be a GREAT SDCC Exclusive. I don't know if they'll ever do it though.

I do wish they just did regular Goku 2.0 with the blue sash and no kanji (That he wore from the Android Saga until the end of the series)...or AT LEAST the Super version (with kanji and sash). I kind of feel a Namek Saga Goku 2.0 is semi unnecessary...still a great-looking figure...but I would've preferred a different outfit.

He goes really well with the Final Form Frieza release though.

If there's anything that I think Tamashii is doing correctly, it's the pairing of releases.

@Bardoon they could do a dbs Goku, dbs atire, normal head, new ssb hairsculpt, but I wonder how many people would buy a new Goku/vegeta ssb now? Or have you all bought the rise of f versions? Cause Idc about those costumes, and don't like the difference in gloss/non gloss so I haven't. SO idk, besides the people in despair over gokus, would/should they release a series regular, new headsculpt version of ssb Goku and Vegeta? Or should it be UI Goku and SSBluer Vegeta?

Majin Vegeta is here!

7HoCqcEl.jpg

Goku black from Barnes and Noble arrived today. Really nice piece. Ty again for sharing that night!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

What’s so special about trunks a web exclusive?

Yes and this is a popular version of the character that had his own story arc. The accessories are pretty awesome, too. BBTS now has more up. And he pairs well with Goku Black.

Yeah, might as well put in your preorder now before it’s too late. You have 6 months to decide if you want to cancel. Once sold out, you might regret waiting too long and get angrier if the secondary market price continues to climb as demand grows stronger.

Back